Maybe so...

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
 :D

U hum, I was going to say....

supergirluw

So after my diag.  Started seriously studying last week.

I have goten a 172, 175, 174, and today a 175. On my next 4 full tests including the extra section.

I can't break 175.

I feel worthless, like a loser.  I thought I was smart...  But no matter what I do I keep getitng questions wrong.

What should I do?  Should I read the LRb. or LGb or take Testmasters.  I wss thinking of a private tutor, that would only run me 3000.  though. 

Any suggestions?

What would I do if I don't get into YALE.  If I only got into Harvard would it be worth going to Law School? Do you think a 4.25 GPA and a 175 is sufficient?  I feel like jumping off a cliff.

Please I need your help...

read this board, snort some adderall, lose hours and hours of sleep due to anxiety over a test you've actually already taken in baby-version (SAT) and if that doesn't work, turn into a girl and use all assets to get to the top. and don't forget, you can always retake it for another 3 whole points when it averages it out.

good luck  ;)

Atlas429

Your obvious lack of ability to break 175 and your corresponding failure at life only confirms that are you indeed TTT. Give up now.

HTH

carabinero

• View Profile
    • My LSN Profile
Since you are testing at 175 you shouldnt have to look up the word pedantic

carabinero

• View Profile
    • My LSN Profile
And Im sure you already looked up facetious  ::)

alx2042

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well, aside from that fact that you are obviously joking...I think I'd rather go to Harvard than Yale. Just my 2 cents.
University of Virginia
UGPA: 4.08 adj., 3.99 non-adjusted
June 05 LSAT: 180

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=chinky2042

tjking82

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email

I have goten a 172, 175, 174, and today a 175. On my next 4 full tests including the extra section.

I can't break 175.

I feel worthless, like a loser.  I thought I was smart...  But no matter what I do I keep getitng questions wrong.

What should I do?  Should I read the LRB. or LGb or take Testmasters.  I was thinking of a private tutor, that would only run me 3000.  My dad said I can spend 5000 if I wanted. 

Any suggestions?

What would I do if I don't get into YALE.  If I only got into Harvard would it be worth going to Law School? Do you think a 4.25 GPA and a 175 is sufficient?  I feel like jumping off a cliff. 

For your unique situation, it is probably best to do LRB and LGB and then get a tutor.  You're right, at that range, a few points makes the difference between Columbia and Yale.

tjking82

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email

I can't break 175.

What should I do?  Should I read the LRB. or LGb or take Testmasters.  I was thinking of a private tutor, that would only run me 3000.  My dad said I can spend 5000 if I wanted. 

Any suggestions?

Maybe you should pick up a grammar handbook first though.  You don't seem to be able to write complete sentences, and you're misspelling words like "goten" and "getitng."  Yale will never make it through your PS.   ;)