Law School Discussion

« on: June 16, 2005, 03:50:38 PM »

V

• MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
 :D

U hum, I was going to say....

supergirluw

So after my diag.  Started seriously studying last week.

I have goten a 172, 175, 174, and today a 175. On my next 4 full tests including the extra section.

I can't break 175.

I feel worthless, like a loser.  I thought I was smart...  But no matter what I do I keep getitng questions wrong.

What should I do?  Should I read the LRb. or LGb or take Testmasters.  I wss thinking of a private tutor, that would only run me 3000.  though. 

Any suggestions?

What would I do if I don't get into YALE.  If I only got into Harvard would it be worth going to Law School? Do you think a 4.25 GPA and a 175 is sufficient?  I feel like jumping off a cliff.

Please I need your help...

read this board, snort some adderall, lose hours and hours of sleep due to anxiety over a test you've actually already taken in baby-version (SAT) and if that doesn't work, turn into a girl and use all assets to get to the top. and don't forget, you can always retake it for another 3 whole points when it averages it out.

good luck  ;)

Atlas429

Your obvious lack of ability to break 175 and your corresponding failure at life only confirms that are you indeed TTT. Give up now.

HTH

Since you are testing at 175 you shouldnt have to look up the word pedantic

And Im sure you already looked up facetious  ::)

Well, aside from that fact that you are obviously joking...I think I'd rather go to Harvard than Yale. Just my 2 cents.

I have goten a 172, 175, 174, and today a 175. On my next 4 full tests including the extra section.

I can't break 175.

I feel worthless, like a loser.  I thought I was smart...  But no matter what I do I keep getitng questions wrong.

What should I do?  Should I read the LRB. or LGb or take Testmasters.  I was thinking of a private tutor, that would only run me 3000.  My dad said I can spend 5000 if I wanted. 

Any suggestions?

What would I do if I don't get into YALE.  If I only got into Harvard would it be worth going to Law School? Do you think a 4.25 GPA and a 175 is sufficient?  I feel like jumping off a cliff. 

For your unique situation, it is probably best to do LRB and LGB and then get a tutor.  You're right, at that range, a few points makes the difference between Columbia and Yale.

I can't break 175.

What should I do?  Should I read the LRB. or LGb or take Testmasters.  I was thinking of a private tutor, that would only run me 3000.  My dad said I can spend 5000 if I wanted. 

Any suggestions?

Maybe you should pick up a grammar handbook first though.  You don't seem to be able to write complete sentences, and you're misspelling words like "goten" and "getitng."  Yale will never make it through your PS.   ;)