Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Testprep 39  (Read 872 times)

robbief

• Sr. Citizen
  • Right?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Testprep 39
« on: June 09, 2004, 07:41:23 PM »
Another games question.  This one is game 1, section 2, December 2002.  Can someone look at what question #3 is? 

Does yours read:
"If each of the three red files is immediately followed by a green file, which of the following must be a red file?
a) 1st
b) 2nd
c) 3rd
d) 4th
e) 5th"

My book says the answer is "a" but that directly goes against one of the rules which says "the first file cannot be a red file."  So I'm assuming somehting is wrong, but what is it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Candide

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Testprep 39
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 08:05:58 PM »
Very strange.  In my preptest 39, games is the first section.  And question #3 reads
"If each of the three red files is immediately followed by a green file, which one of the following must be a yellow file?"

So yes, another LSAC printing error.

robbief

• Sr. Citizen
  • Right?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 08:14:24 PM »
Thanks for your response.  That's what I was hoping. 

robbief

• Sr. Citizen
  • Right?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 08:15:32 PM »
And yes, games is the first section for me too.  I just misread the number...oddly enough.

Dilettante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 03:10:10 AM »
There's got to be something more to this.  It's definitely possible for there to be a typo in a LSAC publication, but it strains credulity to believe that a whole word was incorrectly placed in some, but not others.  Is it a real publication, or something you downloaded off the internet?  (if you did DL it off the net, I'm not accusing you or anything, or saying that's bad, just curious)  I just took #39 today and it's correct in my publication.

robbief

• Sr. Citizen
  • Right?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 07:26:13 PM »
No, no.  It's in the Princeton Review book that you get when you take the course.