Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Democratic Party  (Read 1864 times)

ChrisD8400

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Democratic Party
« on: June 14, 2005, 11:06:32 PM »
I've had it with the democratic party.  I've never seen such a bunch of whining communists before.  Every time they lose an election they claim fraud.  They can't admit (most anyway) that Republicans are much better at politics than they are.  Most seem to be Democrat just because they are elitist and have severe disrespect for christian conservatives in the middle of the country.  We must remove the word "God" from everything having the slightest relationship to our government (Just as our founding fathers had imagined).  Having the ten commandments in schools is JUST AWFUL! God forbid we tell kids not to murder or steal.  Iraq is bad because war is bad!!  War NEVER solves anything, except for the holocaust and a couple of other minor things. 

Democrats seem to be very easily offended.  "Is that a nativity scene in the middle of the town?  They must be pushing their religion on me...Why are we opening these Christmas presents tomorrow?  It sure isn't because we are Christian, oh well we should complain about the nativity scene anyway." 

Yes Canada has free healthcare, but we have more than 73 people and 4 horses so it might get a little bit costly.  HERE'S A GOOD IDEA!!! Get a job.  I don't have time to pay for your goddamn welfare just so you can lay around and get knocked up again. 

I live in Ohio, we stole the election for Republicans, deal with it.  I still see students passing out flyers on campus about how Republicans cheated in the elections.  Give me a f-ing break. 

And since when is the president not allowed to nominate who he wants for the position he wants?  How can you get mad at a man for nominating conservatives for his cabinet and judicial posts?  Am I confused or did he win the last election.  Democrats are just delaying the inevitable, those posts will be filled with those nominees. 

Having said all that, Joe Lieberman is my favorite politician in the US.  If he runs for president in '08 I will vote for him.  But he would never make it through the primaries because democrats will nominate Clinton under the dillusion that this country will elect a woman president (I'm sorry but this is just a fact).  For some reason Democrats enjoy losing because how can you explain them nominating two candidates that couldn't defeat the dumbest president in US history.

Go cry liberals, you will never regain power.

PresClay_00

Re: Democratic Party
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 11:08:59 PM »
LSD's own Zell Miller

ChrisD8400

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 11:10:31 PM »
LSD's own Zell Miller

I do what I want

PresClay_00

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 11:11:54 PM »
Zel is the man

ChrisD8400

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 11:13:21 PM »
Zel is the man

I'm just saying I hate Democrats.  But, Lieberman seems like the most honest politician our country has, so even though i disagree with about 50% of what he says, I would still vote for him.  Better to have an honest person than a person like Bush where I agree with his policies but he is just an assclown.

PresClay_00

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 11:14:40 PM »
assclown?  hmmm.  sure you're not a dem with words like that?

ChrisD8400

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 11:18:44 PM »
assclown?  hmmm.  sure you're not a dem with words like that?

No they use bull words and phrases like "equality" and "Yay for the 19th Amendment, women should be allowed to vote"

PresClay_00

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 11:31:06 PM »
sounds like there's more than hate for the dems

ChrisD8400

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 11:48:04 PM »
sounds like there's more than hate for the dems

i like you

hilljack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 11:50:02 PM »
Taking my money and giving it to some lazy assclown, is that equality?