Law School Discussion

You know you're from the North when...

Merc

Re: You know you're from the North when...
« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2005, 01:54:06 PM »
what's funny about "farmboys"?

PresClay_00

« Reply #291 on: June 14, 2005, 01:54:25 PM »
anything other than a one on one fight is ricockulous.  it's the puss way out and you deserve a beat down for it.  

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2005, 01:54:40 PM »
what's funny about "farmboys"?

nothing.... they make me happy...  I think it's sexy.

fooseball22

« Reply #293 on: June 14, 2005, 01:56:39 PM »
its not a real fight if one guy isnt on the ground within 5 seconds...otherwise its just a fight for show.

Merc

« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2005, 01:57:33 PM »
anything other than a one on one fight is ricockulous.  it's the puss way out and you deserve a beat down for it.  

but see, I've learned that this mentality is distinctly southern.  All my yankee friends were like "that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!  It's a fight! There are no 'rules'!"

amarain

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 14, 2005, 01:59:03 PM »

but see, I've learned that this mentality is distinctly southern.  All my yankee friends were like "that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!  It's a fight! There are no 'rules'!"

That's because there is still such a thing as a gentleman in the South.

hilljack

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2005, 02:00:59 PM »
... you don't know how to make sweat tea, until you realize they mean super-saturate.

Sweat tea?  I bet that really takes the edge off.  You add sugur while you make the tea, then you pour it over ice.  It is about as hard as making toast.

__

• Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2005, 02:01:25 PM »
That's because there is still such a thing as a gentleman in the South.

*cough* bull *cough*

Fights aren't exactly gentlemanly... and I always walk on the street side of a lady so I can protect them from cars... 'cause my mommy tought me :D

Merc

« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2005, 02:02:05 PM »

you have yankee friends? ::)

yes Brave.

One of my college roomates was from southey.

My undergrad had a very strong (30%+) percentage of northeasterners for a small arkansas school.

fooseball22

« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2005, 02:02:55 PM »
 i dunno, i think if i went down south and started a fight a group of southerners would try to beat me down.  havent you ever watched walker texas ranger.