Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How do you feel about your score after reading these posts?  (Read 1829 times)

lawstudent3

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: How do you feel about your score after reading these posts?
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2005, 05:58:40 PM »
Love/hate for me too.  With LR, there are several debatable answers that could really go either way for me.  There are a few that I now know I made stupid mistakes on, but those are to be expected on any test.  Games I nailed, and RC is a crapshoot.  To be honest, with RC, I just don't remember all that much about what I put and how I did.

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 05:59:26 PM »
true, but every school i spoke to said that its the LSAT that is the major factor at this point in time since it's been so long...But those are t4 schools...

Okay, good that you talked to the specific schools.

Maybe it just depends on the school. I didn't even know if your grades were a positive or negative. Good luck on the test. I am glad I didn't even know about this site until after I got my test stuff done. I think I would have gone nutso on here.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

jwilcox1024

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2005, 06:34:07 PM »
I agree that this board has increased my anxiety level. It certainly chipped away at the sense of relief I felt when I left the testing center, although I am sure I will still be pleased with the score I get. Too bad I didn't stick to my guns and avoid LSD until June 27th. Certainly would have made me less anxious.
Goal: Penn, NYU, Duke, Michigan, Northwestern, Chicago
Pad Save: Columbia
Glove Save: Stanford

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=jwilcox1024

hizzle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2005, 10:05:52 PM »
V,

My family is actually incredibly supportive (my friends now think I'm nuts!) and would never really expect a 180.  As a matter of fact, despite having four JD's in the family (three of them from U Washington,) my old, now expired, test score was more than satisfactory.  As long as I get at least an equal score I will be happy as well.  If I do much better I will be thrilled!

Regards,

Hizzle

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2005, 12:39:40 AM »
V,

My family is actually incredibly supportive (my friends now think I'm nuts!) and would never really expect a 180.  As a matter of fact, despite having four JD's in the family (three of them from U Washington,) my old, now expired, test score was more than satisfactory.  As long as I get at least an equal score I will be happy as well.  If I do much better I will be thrilled!

Regards,

Hizzle

Okay Hizzle, so you were somewhat joking.  I'm sure though with having some J.D.s in the fam., you feel more compelled than if you didn't to do better so I can understand that.  Sure.  I'm sure you did better than you think and I hope you did.  :)  Thanks for answering, btw. 

RockyMarciano

• Sr. Citizen
  • Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2005, 10:28:36 AM »
You know at first I was rather uncertain about my test. I knew i blew away the LG but was up in the air about the LR and RC. I have had prep tests in which i thought i blew the LR section and only got 4 wrong. After, seeing the responses on this board I am not that scared. The only bad thing was the RC because i have been known to fluctuate on the RC from 80% correct to 50%. So, that can either throw me into the mid 160s or in the high 150s. But, i am at peace with whatever i get now. In any case, I wish all of you the best.
www.cpixel.com is the ghetto myspace

freddych

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2005, 01:48:49 PM »
After reading these posts, i feel taht i did really well on the LR section, which is generally the section i miss the most in.. however, i did have to guess 3 of the LG questions in the section that counted, so... ugh.

Anyways, i hope everyone here did well, but not better than me  :o

nascjacket

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=nascjacket
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2005, 07:52:32 PM »
I feel very good about games and LR after reading these threads.

I know I didn't make a mess of RC, but I'm still not very clear on it, even after reading this board.