Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What does June say about October?  (Read 2254 times)

hilljack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: What does June say about October?
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2005, 05:31:30 AM »
In a word...nothing.  Thousands of LSD pages and responses does not change the fact that the LSAT is a STANDARDIZED TEST.  There are no secrets and no advantages.  Spend more time studying and less time worrying about which test is harder.

Just asking a question mate.

And what I gave you was probably the best answer.  This 'which test to take' nonsense will only add to the pressure of the test.  Just study and take the test, anything else is foolish.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 02:54:55 PM »
october lsat be hardest ever.

Dalhousiebound

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
Hilljack

The last sentence of your reply was rather abrupt. You could have phrased you response, which I'm sure you intended to be helpful, in a less curt fashion. Thanks though for the attempt...D

Amanda H.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 02:14:12 PM »
Hilljack

The last sentence of your reply was rather abrupt. You could have phrased you response, which I'm sure you intended to be helpful, in a less curt fashion. Thanks though for the attempt...D

He's always trying to hiljack these threads. 

hilljack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 03:17:55 PM »
Was not.  I just gave my opinion: worrying about relative difficulty or if games will be one type or another or if RC passages will be 65 lines is pointless and won't help you.  Preparing by reading/taking as much past LSATs as possible and trying to understand the basics of the test will serve you better.  Speculation about other stuff is pointless in my view.  No hijack here, I expect an apology.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2005, 03:35:30 PM »
throw some economics at 'em, hilly.

Amanda H.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2005, 05:26:59 PM »
Was not.  I just gave my opinion: worrying about relative difficulty or if games will be one type or another or if RC passages will be 65 lines is pointless and won't help you.  Preparing by reading/taking as much past LSATs as possible and trying to understand the basics of the test will serve you better.  Speculation about other stuff is pointless in my view.  No hijack here, I expect an apology.

There's no way in hell I'm apologizing.

However, I will point out that I was clearly just making a joke based on your name.  That's why I said "hiljack", and not "hijack". 

I've done this on numerous other threads as well, of course.

Dalhousiebound

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 05:43:07 PM »
Your thoughts on the use of my question are irrelevant. I asked a question about trends and easyness/hardness of the LSAT. No where in my post do I imply that depending on the results of said question I will alter my plan of attack. And so your response, although appropriate in other arenas (such as those where a question about study strategy IS asked), was irrelevant to my inquiry.

If you don't like a person's question you should ignore it rather than change the atmosphere of a post to make your otherwise irrelevant contributions more relevant. Of course this has gone far beyond the integrety of the thread. It just seems that many on this board don't put much thought into what they say, how they say things, or whether what they have to say is fitting to the context. All of which translates into rudeness or self-indulgence. I'm not in a position to know those individuals motivations   .....HTH..D

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005, 05:44:50 PM »
what you want to know?

Dalhousiebound

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 05:50:07 PM »