Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Whittier 1L  (Read 1827 times)

jgomez

Re: Whittier 1L
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 07:42:26 PM »
you made a good choice.  welcome aboard :)

"wow. That was harsh. I guess you're right though, we can assume anyone with the name "gomez" won't be going to a 4th tier. I love the fair and equal world we live in."

lol!

i chose whittier over chapman because of several reasons. one reason was because i just felt more comfortable there; the students seemed nicer and less cutthroat. also, i thought it was very important that whittier has a wider alumni base than chapman. its also more known than chapman across the state and nation. i think i had some other reasons, but i dont remember what they are. lol. all i know is that i had to make a decision by 5pm that day, so i just basically said a school name and stuck to it!

msher3yn

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2004, 10:10:45 AM »
There is nothing wrong with a Tier 4 school. The application process was insane this year anyway--it was difficult to get into every law school. I hate rankings.

Cherry

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2004, 01:53:32 PM »
kaligrrl79, like GA_Krista said, i am going to whittier 4th tier.  and really, i'm saying it from my own experience on all the boards i've been on, there really isn't really alot of 4th tier bound prospective students, or at least they don't post alot.

in the beginning of my posting experiences, alot of 1st bound students (the majority) would jump on us 4th tier bound.  now, they just ignore us :)

wow. That was harsh. I guess you're right though, we can assume anyone with the name "gomez" won't be going to a 4th tier. I love the fair and equal world we live in.

It looks like a lot of those hate filled people are not posting as much now - THANK GOODNESS!!!!!