Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HOW TO CRAM FOR THE LSAT THIS MONDAY  (Read 1548 times)

M2

Re: HOW TO CRAM FOR THE LSAT THIS MONDAY
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 01:50:01 PM »
Never say "die" my man.

For the previous question, I am retaking the test b/c I signed up when I had yet to get into any schools. I have been accepted at 2 3rd Tier schools and 1 4th Tier school, with some reasonable scholarships. I tried to cancel the test, but you only get $40 back, and I am not interested in taking the test at another time. So $112 to take the test, or $72 cost to not take the test? I'm going to take it.

In that case I think I would take it too.

Why not go checkout Nova's Master the LSAT if you can find it at a library or bookstore.

pross1492

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2004, 01:50:12 PM »
give 'em hell

hoops

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2004, 02:52:25 PM »
I'm going to try. I need to know what to expect out of my LR sections. I have way to big of a swing, and if I could get to the upper level of that section, I'd be pleased with my score.

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2004, 10:50:29 PM »
The best way to cram for this Monday's LSAT is to live, eat, breathe, and love the LSAT prep tests this weekend.  In fact you should do 4 prep tests on Saturday, 4 prep tests Sunday and get up early (this LSAT is not til 12:30 PM mind you) Monday morning and take one more LSAT prep test just for laughs.  Also try mixing up strategies for each test to see which one is best.

And keep telling yourself through all this...its only a dumb test...its only a dumb test...the score doesn't matter, HLS here I come, etc.

;D
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.