Law School Discussion

seckshul frustration roll call

Re: seckshul frustration roll call
« Reply #600 on: July 14, 2005, 11:00:35 AM »
YoungNastyMan is short bus material. Had to put a helmet on him before I did to him what I did in the "I want" thread. Didn't want him to fall and hit his oversized cranium. :P

the preffered nomenclature is *BAFF* willard

jsia

you'll learn to catch up to the fast pace

e.g court and I talk in 4 different threads at once

because we are special

Clarification:

NOT SHORT BUS SPECIAL!

depends on who on LSD you are talking about.

Not who I had in mind, but you seem to be on a mission...

PresClay_00

« Reply #601 on: July 14, 2005, 11:02:45 AM »
Cloudy, so no beach today.  Still hot as balls though.

cloudy and hot here too.  no beach til next week though

« Reply #602 on: July 14, 2005, 11:04:06 AM »
I start building my bar in my dining room next week in preparation for all of the hurricane parties that are inevitably coming.  Pictures to come.

PresClay_00

« Reply #603 on: July 14, 2005, 11:05:52 AM »
is this a late summer/fall addition or a permanent one?

« Reply #604 on: July 14, 2005, 11:10:02 AM »
As permanent as I am, I guess.  The old one is just too flimsy.  After summer classes I'll have the time to actually build something nice.  The landlord gave his thumbs-up so I pretty much take that as a go-ahead to go crazy.  I've already bought the water and drain lines to put in a sink and bought the mini-fridge.  I have even drawn up the plans.  Now I just have to get these dumbass summer classes out of the way and do it.

PresClay_00

« Reply #605 on: July 14, 2005, 11:12:51 AM »
sounds like a nice addition. 

« Reply #606 on: July 14, 2005, 11:17:58 AM »
If I decide to attend Chas. School of Law (which seems like a viable option since leaving Charleston is just about equivalent to pissing glass) I will probably buy this place, anyway.  The only thing that has me concerned is that when it gets appraised, the bar may actually add to the value of the house and I'll be paying for my own work.  If that happens, though I'd just axe it and build it better.  Hell, building it is half the fun anyway.  I can drink beer off of a sawhorse just as well as I can off my nice bar.  :D

PresClay_00

« Reply #607 on: July 14, 2005, 11:25:42 AM »
i heavily considered CSL b/c of the prospects of living in Charleston afterwards, but decided that i could always move there later (or get a beach house). 

ha, no, wouldn't want to have to pay for it.  are you going to paint/stain/gloss or not sure yet?  i built one at the fraternity house with a couple of guys that we stained then glossed (or maybe lacquered is the correct term) the top.  turned out fairly well.

« Reply #608 on: July 14, 2005, 11:29:25 AM »
Yeah, I'll be staining and varnishing the entire deal.  It depends on how the end result looks as to whether or not I'll chop it up or just attempt to dismantle it.

That is true; you can always move here or get a beach house after LS.  I'm already settled, though, and I got this townhouse for next to nothing for where it's located.  The thought of giving it up to go live in a shoebox somewhere else for three years just to come back here after makes my skin crawl.  Plus, the 6 to 1 female/male ratio is always helpful, even if I am faithful.

Merc

« Reply #609 on: July 14, 2005, 11:35:25 AM »
YoungNastyMan is short bus material. Had to put a helmet on him before I did to him what I did in the "I want" thread. Didn't want him to fall and hit his oversized cranium. :P

the preffered nomenclature is *BAFF* willard

jsia

you'll learn to catch up to the fast pace

e.g court and I talk in 4 different threads at once

because we are special

Clarification:

NOT SHORT BUS SPECIAL!

depends on who on LSD you are talking about.

You are one weird-ass creepy mofo.