6 (35.3%)
dbgirl
 0 (0%)
WitterUin4
 6 (35.3%)
3Peat
 1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Julie Fern's LOVER  (Read 2444 times)

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: Julie Fern's LOVER
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »
I'M ON FIRE, BABY, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!  

I, for one, am a little insulted that I was not selected as a Julie's Lover candidate.  Insulted, I tell ya... insulted!

And no, Lane, little Stewie still flings poo.  They won't let him out of the asylum until he learns to control himself.

There was no magic to it, really. All you had to do to be selected as Julie's lover was to defend Julie against the obsessive troll Blondie. 
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

LaneSwerver

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2005, 10:53:26 AM »
Could this fake story GET any more ricockulous?

Oh yes.

They don't understand our love, Lane.  And as we both know all too well, that which is not understood is often ridiculed.

** And for all of you who wonder why I'm not Mrs. Swerver today, or why Lane isn't Mr. Twarga today, we found out we were first cousins (I thought you looked familiar, Lane) and I got deployed to the Middle East before we could jet off to West Virginia for the nuptuals.

I would laugh were my heart not so heavy from the loss of our love.

Well, at least we still get to see each other at the annual family reunion.  It's the bright spot of my year.

So true. It's not everyday we get to see Uncle Ernie sodomize a sheep.

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2005, 10:59:32 AM »

should i tackle the daily duty of a response?

i have no idea, but when i read responses like the above (my poor attempt at being julie fern), i sometimes laugh or my brain just hurts a lot.  it's getting better though..

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2005, 12:50:22 PM »

I, for one, am a little insulted that I was not selected as a Julie's Lover candidate.  Insulted, I tell ya... insulted!

And no, Lane, little Stewie still flings poo.  They won't let him out of the asylum until he learns to control himself.

Well, the apple don't fall far from the tree, as they say. I finally stopped flinging poo when I was 24. Years and years of poo therapy finally paid off.

I was a little miffed that I didn't make the poll, either. It's not often that I'm miffed, either, because I don't even know what it means.

miff you, dude.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2005, 12:52:22 PM »

Oh yes.

They don't understand our love, Lane.  And as we both know all too well, that which is not understood is often ridiculed.

** And for all of you who wonder why I'm not Mrs. Swerver today, or why Lane isn't Mr. Twarga today, we found out we were first cousins (I thought you looked familiar, Lane) and I got deployed to the Middle East before we could jet off to West Virginia for the nuptuals.

Well, at least we still get to see each other at the annual family reunion.  It's the bright spot of my year.

sure it is.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2005, 12:53:21 PM »

should i tackle the daily duty of a response?

i have no idea, but when i read responses like the above (my poor attempt at being julie fern), i sometimes laugh or my brain just hurts a lot. it's getting better though..

you probably going to want to set your goals little higher.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2005, 02:13:41 PM »

I, for one, am a little insulted that I was not selected as a Julie's Lover candidate.  Insulted, I tell ya... insulted!

And no, Lane, little Stewie still flings poo.  They won't let him out of the asylum until he learns to control himself.

Well, the apple don't fall far from the tree, as they say. I finally stopped flinging poo when I was 24. Years and years of poo therapy finally paid off.

I was a little miffed that I didn't make the poll, either. It's not often that I'm miffed, either, because I don't even know what it means.

miff you, dude.

You go miff yourself.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2005, 02:14:10 PM »

Oh yes.

sure it is.

Yeah, but you live next door to Uncle Ernie.

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2005, 02:37:17 PM »

sure it is.

Yeah, but you live next door to Uncle Ernie.

...and holds the sheep real still, just like Uncle Ernie taught her.   ;)
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166