Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Julie Fern is very welcome on LSD...  (Read 7169 times)

A.J.

Re: Julie Fern is very welcome on LSD...
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 10:11:06 PM »
He is a legend.  He pwns you just by virtue of existing.

Blonde Girl

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2005, 10:11:22 PM »
AJ isThe Cuddliest Schoolboy Sadist.
He's been off and on here for a while.  He changes his name about 15 times.

you two love it... the egging... it's what you both come here for.

:-* to AJ and Julie :-*

Who the hell is AJ? Point me to a choice thread, please?

LaneSwerver

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2005, 11:20:35 PM »
Julie Fern has earned respect on LSD.  If for nothing else, because of her consistency and sheer volume of posts.  Not to mention her knack for not missing a single post directed at her and replying to all of them.  I don't know how it is done.

Stick with me, kid.

Blonde Girl

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2005, 11:23:22 PM »
Laney, your fat girl is calling you out.  Better get going otherwise you'll get a spankin.

Julie Fern has earned respect on LSD.  If for nothing else, because of her consistency and sheer volume of posts.  Not to mention her knack for not missing a single post directed at her and replying to all of them.  I don't know how it is done.

Stick with me, kid.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2005, 11:26:05 PM »
Laney, your fat girl is calling you out.  Better get going otherwise you'll get a spankin.

I think the warden's calling you BlondeBitch. Time for bedcheck.

Blonde Girl

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2005, 11:26:42 PM »
Ouch!!  Did I strike a nerve?

LaneSwerver

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2005, 11:27:26 PM »

Nope. I would enjoy watching my wife kick your ass...

Blonde Girl

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2005, 11:30:36 PM »
Well you know the bigger they are- the harder they fall so I'm not sure about that Lane.

Nope. I would enjoy watching my wife kick your ass...

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2005, 11:31:37 PM »
so when you fall, we should be expecting a 7.2 on the Reichter?
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2005, 03:37:19 PM »
Apparently I'm blonde and missing something here.

I've received 4 PM's by people and posts on threads directed (Witter, Pres and some other girl w/a retarded name) towards me in response to my unpleasant "attitude" towards Julie.

I've come to the conclusion that this board likes and breeds trolls.

Julie- more power to you.  This board loves people (aka- trolls) like you! :)

julie has just signed on and found that things have been busy and exciting while she gone.  this is julie's first post in about 24 hours.

what julie believes b.g. never understood about julie is that mostly julie likes to joke around.  (yes, b.g. and her like, there are serious posts by julie, probably as many as most other people.  and, yes, there also are those other few thousand.)

julie doesn't make it point to be mean to anyone without provocation (except a.j., who truly deserves it--which is provocation, julie supposes), although she admits that she likes to kid and sometimes she overdoes it, in pursuit of entertainment for herself and whoever;  julie hereby apologizes for same.  julie not see herself as troll, and would rather kid troll than non-troll because (1) it more satisfying emotionally and (2) they present better target.

and anyone who knows julie knows that, if given hard time, she'll stand her ground.  some on this site remember time when some mighty nasty reptiles roamed here, and until massive volcanic eruption rendered them extinct, julie was one of very few who not eat their sh*t.  and, julie has noticed that there always lots of numbnuts who want to tell her how to talk.  (lots of luck with that, suckers.)

julie never even noticed b.g. until she suddenly decided to give julie hard time, and basic rule of survival here is not dish it out if can't take it.  if b.g. wants to take up hobby of questioning julie's gender, let games begin!  now she says she only came here for relationship advice and has left, so at least she can't effectively claim anyone "drove" her from site.

and although julie feels she has made some e-friends on this site, b.g. never noticed how many people think nothing of giving julie hard time.  (this alone account for something like 25% of all lsd posts.) julie ok with that, because she'll give it right back.  anyone who wishes is free to retire from it at any time.

in conclusion [loud applause], julie not sure what point really is.  so, have nice day, if your level of numbnutosity allow you to do so.