Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who took the June LSAT?  (Read 1831 times)

christylove

• If you do not look, you will never see.
    • MSN Messenger - trulve@msn.com
    • View Profile
Who took the June LSAT?
« on: June 07, 2005, 04:39:11 PM »
I took it and it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. My exp. section was LR. Better that then those damn games. Anyway I took it in Macon at Mercer Univ. Pretty fair testing environment. Good Proctors. Even though it felt pretty easy, I still feel like I will need to repeat it in October.

I am not even aimng high, I just want a 150 so I can go to Floida Coastal. Even still, I am glad that it is over. I really did not prepare as well as I think I could have. Anyway good luck to all who were there. Next time for sure I will take a Powerscore to prepare. I took a class at Clayton State and it was no help at all.
ChristyLove

meeno

Re: Who took the June LSAT?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 11:33:18 AM »
I took it and it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. My exp. section was LR. Better that then those damn games. Anyway I took it in Macon at Mercer Univ. Pretty fair testing environment. Good Proctors. Even though it felt pretty easy, I still feel like I will need to repeat it in October.

I am not even aimng high, I just want a 150 so I can go to Floida Coastal. Even still, I am glad that it is over. I really did not prepare as well as I think I could have. Anyway good luck to all who were there. Next time for sure I will take a Powerscore to prepare. I took a class at Clayton State and it was no help at all.

Wow, what a riveting horror story

christylove

• If you do not look, you will never see.
    • MSN Messenger - trulve@msn.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 09:37:41 PM »

Wow, what a riveting horror story

Opps! this was on the wrong DB wasn't it? Oh well....... get over it! Chill out.
ChristyLove

th1973

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 11:00:56 PM »
i took it at villanova and some ahole's alarm when off like 3 times in the first section.
blood i want blood!
i agree not as bad as i expected...though that makes me worry a little too.

crimedog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 01:01:58 AM »
scale of 1-10, 10 being hardest, i would say a 4 - games were doable, lr fairly easy, rc fairly hard

took june lsat
applying to nyc and dc schools for fall 06
practice lsats (164-168)
gpa - 3.78

kaest4

• Sr. Citizen
  • If your ship hasn't come in, Swim out to IT.
    • MSN Messenger - kaest4@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - kaest42000@yahoo.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 06:47:27 PM »

Christylove-

I am glad you went ahead and took it- You are ahead of me. I am thinking of taking in Feb 2006 or even that June. I have to delay the start of Law School until Fall on 2007, so I have sometime. You probably did better then you think you did- Stay postive.

Karen