Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Full Ride at Ave Maria... what to do?  (Read 6236 times)

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: Full Ride at Ave Maria... what to do?
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2005, 06:59:36 AM »

Me too.  I spent a lot of time on the law school decision process so I know it can be a lot to take in.  Visiting the school seems to be what got a lot of us newbies sold on the idea.  I think that's a great idea and I'd be happy to meet up with you as well.

Do I know you? What section are you in?

I'm in B.  Yeah, I was wondering which one you are too.   :) 

Intriguiing! I'm in B, too. Mysteries, mysteries. I don't know if I should blow my cover. I'm not exactly your typical Ave Maria student.

I'm blowing Lane's cover... In real life he's none other than Baywatch's very own David Hasselhoff.  Lookin' good, baby!   ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

Amaraya

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2005, 07:57:14 AM »

I'm in B.  Yeah, I was wondering which one you are too.   :) 

Intriguiing! I'm in B, too. Mysteries, mysteries. I don't know if I should blow my cover. I'm not exactly your typical Ave Maria student.

Hmmm.... so at this very moment, we're both sitting in Property waiting for it to begin.

Not your typical Ave student.  I've met a few of those already.  Now I'm going to be trying to figure it out the next hour.

Well, I'm one of the girls, so that knocks out about 2/3 of the class for you.  :)
Ave Maria School of Law
Class of 2008

be10dwn

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2005, 08:29:27 AM »
Imagine how things are now if you had chosen Loyola University New Orleans.  How do you like your school?

Sounds like you made the right choice.  I'll tell you a little story about myself which sort of got me thinking of the whole god issue.  I was all set to go to Loyola University New Orleans.  I mean I had my bags packed and everything.  About two weeks before we were going to move, I got a call on a Sunday morning from the dean of students here at the University of Arkansas asking me if Is till wanted to come here.  I said sure and the next day I was up here taking a tour of the school and I fell in love. And then Katrina.... Long story short, I think there is a plan for all of us what we are supposed to do and were we are supposed to be.  If it is meant for the OP to not have his BA and get his JD, I'm sure he'll do some great work for the world.

I love it.  It was the right decision for me.  Believe me, I've been thinking every day this week what it would have been like.  I'm more convinced now than ever that there are such things are guardian angels, you just have to listen for that voice.

Amaraya

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2005, 09:39:01 AM »

I'm blowing Lane's cover... In real life he's none other than Baywatch's very own David Hasselhoff.  Lookin' good, baby!   ;)

I was wondering what he was doing here...
Ave Maria School of Law
Class of 2008

LaneSwerver

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2005, 09:52:45 AM »

It's getting a little to chilly to wear this outfit, though.

twarga

• Sr. Citizen
  • Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

Pamela Anderson is your Tots professor!  Yay, Ave Maria!
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=twarga

Attending:  Widener DE $$$
Accepted:  Rutgers-Camden, Villanova, Temple
Rejected:  Penn, Harvard

3.0 (3.82), 166

Sleezstak

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2005, 11:31:10 AM »

all that fur on your chest and back should keep you plenty warm...

LaneSwerver

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2005, 01:38:15 PM »

Pamela Anderson is your Tots professor!  Yay, Ave Maria!

Mmmmmm...Tots....