Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: RC Experimental?!?  (Read 1716 times)

drowles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
RC Experimental?!?
« on: June 07, 2005, 09:17:36 AM »
Can anyone tell me which of the three RCs my buddy had was experimental.. Or.. which two were legit.. He's  counting on me to get him the info.. and Im hoping you guys can pull through for me..

Thanks in ADVANCE!!!
ATTENDING... UGA.. GO DAWGS!!!
Accepted: UGA, GW PT, Tulane
Dinged:GMU PT/FT
Priority Waitlist: Gtown PT
Waitlist: BC, WUSTL, Emory
Applied: GMU PT/FT, GW PT, Gtown PT, Emory, UGA, BC, Tulane, WUSTL

metrojay

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: RC Experimental?!?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 09:25:07 AM »
it's impossible to have 3 RCs. Do you mean 3 LRs?

In any case, whichever was his 2nd section was the experimental.

hammer101

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 09:37:54 AM »
Can anyone tell me which of the three RCs my buddy had was experimental.. Or.. which two were legit.. He's  counting on me to get him the info.. and Im hoping you guys can pull through for me..

Thanks in ADVANCE!!!

How come you're retaking -- looks like the application process is already over for you. Are you thinking of reapplying next year?

Edit: I need to read more carefully -- you said YOUR BUDDY. Sorry about that -- it's early in the morning and i'm still waking up....
We want a society where people are free to make choices, to make mistakes, to be generous and compassionate. This is what we mean by a moral society; not a society where the state is responsible for everything, and no one is responsible for the state.
--Margaret Thatcher

drowles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 09:51:29 AM »
Yeah.. I wouldnt relive that hell for anything.. I couldve sworn he said he had 3 reading comps.. but.. I just realized thats impossible without having 6 sections.. Yeah.. must have been LR.. Do they always stick experimental in the same section?!!?  I didnt think that was the case..
ATTENDING... UGA.. GO DAWGS!!!
Accepted: UGA, GW PT, Tulane
Dinged:GMU PT/FT
Priority Waitlist: Gtown PT
Waitlist: BC, WUSTL, Emory
Applied: GMU PT/FT, GW PT, Gtown PT, Emory, UGA, BC, Tulane, WUSTL

mark_ede

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 09:03:14 PM »
They always stick experimental in one of the 1st 3 sections. But they switch it around some. I think it is more likely to be in section 2, but the difference isn't great.

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 02:22:04 AM »
They always stick experimental in one of the 1st 3 sections. But they switch it around some. I think it is more likely to be in section 2, but the difference isn't great.

powerscore's website says 50% of the time it is section three, less often it is section two, and least often it is section one (though for any one test, it is in the same section for everybody)
(163+172)/3.5