Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone watch "Grey's Anatomy?"  (Read 3035 times)

blaqueangel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone watch "Grey's Anatomy?"
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 10:03:08 AM »
Yes, he's a hottie. I don't mind going after a older man if he looks like that.

I don't know when the new season starts. Since it has done so well, I am sure it will be coming back in late September.

Desperate Housewives makes me laugh. I think Teri Hatcher and her daughter are great. I am a sap so I watch Extreme Makeover:Home Edition, then Desperate Housewives and now Grey's Anatomy.

Hopefully, I can still get away with this in the fall. I'll just do most of my work during the day and take Sunday nights off. Sunday is the day of rest,right?  ;)

I also started watching it after Desperate Housewives.  If I had to pick, I actually like it better than Desperate Housewives.

Dempsey is cute, isn't he?!

Do you know when the new season starts?

I really like the show. I started watching it after Desperate Housewives. I expected to hate the show. I thought "here comes another hospital show", but it is actually good. Now, that ER is going down the tubes, it's a nice change. Plus, I think Patrick Dempsey is adorable. I have a slight crush on him  :-*

thelawfool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2005, 10:09:50 AM »
main chick ellen pompeo in that show is hot...

dude, what are you talking about the lemon?

have you seen her in old school?  smokin'!
FIU Class of 2009

Blonde Girl

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 12:01:35 PM »
I can't stand that asian girl- lucy liu (?)

I don't even remember what her name on the show is.

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 12:19:57 PM »
I think they should make a law school version!  ;)

It was called the Paper Chase and was on years ago.

And the Asian girl is just fugly IMO.

Can't wait until the Sopranos finally starts again.

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2005, 12:29:50 PM »
I'm with blaqueangel here,
I like the whole Sunday ABC lineup.Desperate Housewives is my favorite.
I'm sorry, but Boston Legal was a stupid show (granted it was getting better before it was placed on hold or whatever happened.)
The Asian girl on Grey's anatomy is not Lucy Liu.
Lucy Liu is from Ally McBeal.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

Blonde Girl

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 01:05:14 PM »
Oh now I remember, the asian girl's real name is Sandra Oh.  I cannot believe she made people's magazine 50 most beautiful people in the world list!  Uggghhhh!

I'm sorry, but Boston Legal was a stupid show (granted it was getting better before it was placed on hold or whatever happened.)

Blonde Girl

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 01:07:29 PM »
Yeah, Sunday is the day of rest. :)
Well I've decided that since I need to balance my time more carefully preparing for the LSAT & such that "Grey's Anatomy" will be the guilty pleasure I indulge myself in.

Yes, he's a hottie. I don't mind going after a older man if he looks like that.

I don't know when the new season starts. Since it has done so well, I am sure it will be coming back in late September.

Desperate Housewives makes me laugh. I think Teri Hatcher and her daughter are great. I am a sap so I watch Extreme Makeover:Home Edition, then Desperate Housewives and now Grey's Anatomy.

Hopefully, I can still get away with this in the fall. I'll just do most of my work during the day and take Sunday nights off. Sunday is the day of rest,right?  ;)

I also started watching it after Desperate Housewives.  If I had to pick, I actually like it better than Desperate Housewives.

Dempsey is cute, isn't he?!

Do you know when the new season starts?

I really like the show. I started watching it after Desperate Housewives. I expected to hate the show. I thought "here comes another hospital show", but it is actually good. Now, that ER is going down the tubes, it's a nice change. Plus, I think Patrick Dempsey is adorable. I have a slight crush on him  :-*

blaqueangel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 01:26:43 PM »
Mmm...she's not one of the 50 Most Beautiful anything! But, that list is often sooo off. Random fact: Sandra Oh just filed for Divorce from her husband, Director of Sideways. They were all lovey dovey at the Oscars and then a few weeks later they separated. But, anyway...I still HEART Mr. Dempsey. There aren't enough hotties on TV (at least that aren't 18)

SIDE NOTE:
And Blondie Girl--my one piece of advice study hard for the LSAT, but don't go overboard. I studied for so long that the last week before the LSATs I started to do worst. I didn't take breaks and was all up in the books. (I studied on my own-no classes). I ended up doing so badly on the test--lower than my diagnostic. For the next testing I just relaxed and did timed real LSATS and then I went up 11 points two months later. Good luck.

Oh now I remember, the asian girl's real name is Sandra Oh.  I cannot believe she made people's magazine 50 most beautiful people in the world list!  Uggghhhh!

Blonde Girl

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 01:29:51 PM »
Are you sure she's not?  I know Dempsey was in there and I know I saw her ugly face in there too.

Thanks for the advice.  I do take breaks here and there so the preparing is going fine for so far.  We'll see what happens.

Mmm...she's not one of the 50 Most Beautiful anything! But, that list is often sooo off. Random fact: Sandra Oh just filed for Divorce from her husband, Director of Sideways. They were all lovey dovey at the Oscars and then a few weeks later they separated. But, anyway...I still HEART Mr. Dempsey. There aren't enough hotties on TV (at least that aren't 18)

SIDE NOTE:
And Blondie Girl--my one piece of advice study hard for the LSAT, but don't go overboard. I studied for so long that the last week before the LSATs I started to do worst. I didn't take breaks and was all up in the books. (I studied on my own-no classes). I ended up doing so badly on the test--lower than my diagnostic. For the next testing I just relaxed and did timed real LSATS and then I went up 11 points two months later. Good luck.

blaqueangel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2005, 01:33:54 PM »
No, I meant that she's not beautiful at all. That it was a mistake to even include her on the list. I'm sure she's in there especially because of the show and all of the attention she received because of the movie Sideways. Sorry.

I guess you are taking the test in October?

Are you sure she's not?  I know Dempsey was in there and I know I saw her ugly face in there too.

Thanks for the advice.  I do take breaks here and there so the preparing is going fine for so far.  We'll see what happens.

SIDE NOTE: