Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Missing White Female Alert  (Read 12506 times)

faith2005

Re: Missing White Female Alert
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2005, 10:53:28 AM »
Where was this printed? WTF?!!!!!

NathanB

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2005, 11:01:55 AM »
Its so strange, but this exact topic came up with some of my coworkers the other day, people saying how the only way you can get a missing person on the air is by being a rich white female.

Ironic, isn't it?

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2005, 11:09:24 AM »
Where was this printed? WTF?!!!!!

One of those alternative media outlets, I can't remember which one though.  I usually check a couple of them out to see what folks are thinking about certain issues.  Let me see if I can post a link...
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2005, 03:47:31 PM »
Why does the media have to make white women look so pure? She left the club at 2 am with three people she didn't know and went on a "walk on the beach" (you really know what they were doing). Her family came on saying that she was the "all-american girl" and said that the men must have done something to her to get her to leave with them (yeah right). This whole time, where were her friends? I know many a time I've tried to get a chick to leave her friends and roll with me after the club. But her friends put me through the 5th degree before we can even go back to my spot.

Get Right, or get Left!!!!

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2005, 04:08:02 PM »
Why does the media have to make white women look so pure? She left the club at 2 am with three people she didn't know and went on a "walk on the beach" (you really know what they were doing). Her family came on saying that she was the "all-american girl" and said that the men must have done something to her to get her to leave with them (yeah right). This whole time, where were her friends? I know many a time I've tried to get a chick to leave her friends and roll with me after the club. But her friends put me through the 5th degree before we can even go back to my spot.

This is sad but true.  I heard one of the talking heads last night say it though....he called the white guy, "the one she was supposedly intimate with".  Fox alluded to it on their website as well...interesting.  I guess it would be hard for a family to accept that though...
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2005, 04:09:36 PM »
Its so strange, but this exact topic came up with some of my coworkers the other day, people saying how the only way you can get a missing person on the air is by being a rich white female.

Ironic, isn't it?

It's true.  Sometimes the rich requirement doesn't even have to be there? 
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2005, 04:45:21 PM »
Yeah, coverage seems unbalanced, either that or it is only white women that get kidnapped.

It seems like it is especially juicy if there is a rich suspect, a black suspect, or the favorite of all, the rich black suspect/celebrity.

By the way BP, thanks for the file you sent. Got some good info from it and I still need to look at it more, as I have been focusing on getting ready for my move.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2005, 04:48:38 PM »
Yeah, coverage seems unbalanced, either that or it is only white women that get kidnapped.

It seems like it is especially juicy if there is a rich suspect, a black suspect, or the favorite of all, the rich black suspect/celebrity.

By the way BP, thanks for the file you sent. Got some good info from it and I still need to look at it more, as I have been focusing on getting ready for my move.

You're welcome Crowdaddy, glad it helped.  When are you moving? Any decisions on homebuying?
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Who's Crowdaddy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fuc% Y'all, I'm From Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2005, 04:55:18 PM »
moving on Thursday. Hoping my car survives. I will be looking at condos on the 20th and duplexes/family homes on the 21st. Question will be can I get the loan without having income (based on high credit and whatever else), and whether I feell ike it will be too big of a distraction for first year of school. I would like to do it if I feel up to it.

Recently injured myself playing bball, and it brought down my energy and motivation, but I still feel like it is a good idea.

I think I will put the 3,500 I have in retirement money into one of those index funds, since that is low maintenance while I am in school. Otherwise, if I cashed it out, I would pay super high tax.
I fought the Law and the Law won

I am the Law

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2005, 10:04:31 PM »

This is the new face of America's new missing white girl. The crazy thing is that they arrested two black men who had nothign to do with her being missing and they are still in jail. A white dude, who is a well connected judge's son, was the last person with her and he had sex with her the night she came up missing. however, he is walking around free today. Well, at least two negros are locked up. That's all that matters anyway.