Law School Discussion

ANDREW FOR PRESIDENT

HBCU.EDU

Re: ANDREW FOR PRESIDENT
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 01:42:33 PM »
LOL - I thought this to myself yesterday as I read the thread. BP for Secretary of Shuffle.

I'm so secure RBG, I could shuffle my ass off and still be realer than you.

Oh howdy massa! Don't ya sign that treaty suh. I think Arafat goin' cheat ya boss. Wont me ta do a lil' dance fa yas whiles ya tink 'bout it? lol   ;)

RBG- That is very bad. I can't talk like that anymore because I'm MOD. I have to set an example because my opinion really means something (yeah right). I can't stop you from smashing anyone for saying something stuipid however...not that I'm suggesting that you do that... ::)   

HBCU, you should be able to smash stupidity...Here's my solution...create another account with another moniker that reflects the attitude that you desire and use that moniker to smash people then switch to Moderator and chastise yourself for being insensitive then move your bad stuff to the appropriate topic... ;)  Thank you, this one is free, I'm charging for all the others... :D

How dare you Made4Law >:( I would never do such a thing!

;)

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 01:45:23 PM »
 :D :D :D

HBCU, you should be able to smash stupidity...Here's my solution...create another account with another moniker that reflects the attitude that you desire and use that moniker to smash people then switch to Moderator and chastise yourself for being insensitive then move your bad stuff to the appropriate topic... ;)  Thank you, this one is free, I'm charging for all the others... :D

Made4law

• "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 01:59:40 PM »
LOL - I thought this to myself yesterday as I read the thread. BP for Secretary of Shuffle.

Oh howdy massa! Don't ya sign that treaty suh. I think Arafat goin' cheat ya boss. Wont me ta do a lil' dance fa yas whiles ya tink 'bout it? lol   ;)

RBG- That is very bad. I can't talk like that anymore because I'm MOD. I have to set an example because my opinion really means something (yeah right). I can't stop you from smashing anyone for saying something stuipid however...not that I'm suggesting that you do that... ::)   

;)

As you wish, I'm just trying to prevent your head from exploding when someone says something that makes you want to .....you know, don't make me say it ;D  I'll be on the look out for a smart mouth ass newbie with no conscience ;)

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »

;)

This was great Made4law...haha