Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I like this girl...but friends think she is annoying...what would you do??  (Read 2625 times)

TheNewGuy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
So this girl likes me (so I hear), and I think I'm starting to fall for her. I might want to pursue something with her, but all my friends think she is annoying. She tends to talk a lot, but in a way, I kind of like that because I am on the quiet side, so it seems to work out. We have a lot in common, she is smart, she can make me laugh, and when we are alone, we talk about some pretty intimate things (family, life etc) which is normally hard for me to do with most people...I dunno...I just like the girl.  It just feels so weird to have all your friends bad mouthing her though (they don't really know that I'm into her). What would you guys do?

TheNewGuy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
DAMN....sorry for posting so many times...I kept getting error messages when trying to post, so I kept trying and trying.   ??? Sorry... :(

jgruber

consider the possiblity that you are enfatuated and it will wear off before long.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
are you going to let your friends determine who you are/arent supposed to date?  if your friends have that huge an issue with you seeing this girl, or if they dont want to associate with you because youre dating someone they dont like, or if theyre not supportive of your choices, then theyre really not your friends. 

unless there is something terribly wrong with this girl and shes done something to offend them in any way, you should go for the girl.  its rare to find those qualities in a woman. 

you should tell your friends...and talk out what their objections are.  then you determine whats more important...the girl, or your friends...and after talking about it, there might be a way to reconcile the differences and everyone can get along and sing together 'we are the world'.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Ginatio

forget her. bros before hoes.

thechoson

bros before hos.

All bone her and move on.

All sound advice.

ttiwed

thats so funny you said that!!! i was just going to say it myself.

onehandedreader

• Sr. Citizen
  • Balzac, Jaws of Death
    • View Profile
    • how real can one keep it?
    • Email
remember, if you're starting to fall for her or even have feelings for her, your friends are probably seeing her alot more clearly than you are.  down the road it's gonna suck when you find out they were right. 

bros before hos.

All bone her and move on.

All sound advice.
www.antihumanity.com
how real can one keep it?

sarmstrong806

Bang her, then ignore her calls.

Ditto-

nathanielmark

Grow some balls and think for yourself.