Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New England School of Law  (Read 2130 times)

Stephanie Fonfield

New England School of Law
« on: April 17, 2003, 01:40:30 PM »
Didd anyone apply to New England School of Law?  If so, how long did it take to get an answer?  I applied to Suffolk at the same time (applications complete 03/10) and got my denial over 2 weeks ago.  I call them constantly but they still have no answer....I applied to Southern New England (non-aba) weeks after and got an appectance from them already.  I can't wait forever.  Is there a trick to finding out earlier.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-[ :-[ :'( :-/

CaramelTee

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: New England School of Law
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 01:38:08 PM »
hey..last year i applied to New England and was wait listed. This year I applied again (took a yr off and did some legal assistant work) and was rejected. The guy that normally answers the phone at New England is Chris. I practically know him. However, he won't tell you too much info over the phone .I applied to New England in Oct. and got that rejection in early Feb. When I was applying last yr., I also applied to Suffolk and was rejected.But anyways...I'm going to Vermont Law School in August.

geoff

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 06:14:01 AM »
i heard from NESL in early february and i was accepted, but i still have yet to hear from suffolk. i don't think there is any trick to finding out. i suppose one just has to remain patient...but the waiting game does suck.

kj12

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nycwojo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 07:00:52 AM »
I applied in Feb and was accepted the first week of April. I applied to Suffolk at the same time and still have not heard from them. I was waitlisted at Vermont, which was my top choice, and I got into Franklin Pierce -- all in the same week that I heard from NESL.

Stephanie Fonfield

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 09:06:05 AM »
Yeah, this waiting game does suck.  I got a letter from Suffolk in the 4 week time frame.  Maybe they're considering your application heavily (as New England has just informed me).  Hopefully, the longer the wait the better the chances are of getting in.  Good luck.  I will let you know when I hear from them.  I have decided however to send a no thank to Southern New England mainly for two reasons...the commute would kill me and secondly they're not guaranteed to become aba and I want a real shot at employment after law school or maybe stay in government.  Again, good luck.