Law School Discussion

Question about PS topic

Question about PS topic
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:33:19 AM »
I am applying to a law school which has as the directions for the PS:

"A statement no longer than three typed pages (double spaced, 12 point font) written by you, including information about your distinctive qualities, talents, achievements, and life experiences."

My question is:  Do I need to answer every part of this question or can I concentrate more on one or two of my "distinctive qualities, talents, achievements, and life experiences"?

Because the one I have written uses "life decisions" as a theme, it concentrates a bit more on how I got to this point in my life as opposed to a deep investigation of my qualities, talents and achievments (although there is a bit of most of that in my PS as well)

My concern is the word "and" in the description.  If it said "qualities, talents, achievements, or life experiences"...I'd feel a bit more confident.  I am just not sure how much more diversity I can fit in to the three pages without losing a sense of coherence.

Many thanks for your help.

ASNetlenov

Re: Question about PS topic
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 12:42:46 PM »
If you talk about life experiences, you should answer the other parts. Your PS sounds like it is what it needs to be.