Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Those who took JuneLSAT, your opinion on TEST-MASTER or BLUE-PRINT?  (Read 6337 times)

Playa222

Re: Those who took JuneLSAT, your opinion on TEST-MASTER or BLUE-PRINT?
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2005, 11:10:26 AM »
I have to make a decision SOON.
I would love to hear comment from people who took the class with either TM or BP
for their June LSAT

Q1 - Did you have sufficient time to Master the skills taught?
.....or did you have information overload?  Perhaps more time might be better?

I took TM in Ithaca for a 3/4 of the class and in Philly for about 1/4 the June LSAT.  Its a GREAT class.  It was my Ithaca teacher's 1st time doing it and she was great, so i'm sure ur instrcutor would be great as well.  However, as was mentioned earlier though they don't spend much time at all on RC so if u feel that is your weakest section maybe you should go with BP, but otherwise take TM.  Also, since it seems that you might be taking it in the summer you'll def have time to do all the hw which is a plus.  I know for myself since I was takin it during the school year I didn't have much time to do it, so I basically crammed it all into the last 2 weeks before June 6th.  Also, try to take it with Robin, I would've loved to do that, he seems like a really interesting guy, but it seems like you wouldn't be hurt at all really to take it with this Dorothy character so i guess do whatever is more feasible.

Thou

• Sr. Citizen
  • I am LSD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2005, 12:58:39 PM »
Law is surprisingly false tolerant.

2004-2012, Thou

tjking82

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2005, 01:13:40 PM »
Okay, you caught me on the "no way."  As I don't know the kid, it is possible he is better than Moneymaker.

Similarly, it is possible that someone somewhere is a better LSAT taker than Robin Singh.  Yet if I were going to bet, I'd put my money on Robin 100 times out of 100.

The fact that I don't know who Matt is and yet am 99.9% sure I'd rather take Moneymaker speaks volumes as to her competency in LSAT instruction.  It's hard to compare a known value to a relatively unknown value...but when the known value sets an exceptionally high standard, you can guess which is the wiser bet.

Additionally, Trent Teti taught LSAT instructors.  I would put Dorothy Moneymaker and Trent Teti on an even playing field.  However, as Matt is one of the lesser known instructors UNDER Trent...odds are you're better off with Moneymaker.  I can't say she's better as a fact, but I can tell you 10/10 betting men would go with Moneymaker.

Thou

• Sr. Citizen
  • I am LSD
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2005, 01:27:57 PM »

2004-2012, Thou

Thou

• Sr. Citizen
  • I am LSD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2005, 01:44:50 PM »

2004-2012, Thou

whiteytighty

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2005, 03:26:14 PM »
As someone who slept with both Dorothy and Matt, I'd have to say I didn't learn much of anything new from either one, but Matt insists on cuddling afterward when you're ready to split, and

oh, sorry, wrong thread.