Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 1 WEEK!!!  (Read 2473 times)

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
Re: 1 WEEK!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2004, 04:19:55 PM »
I am not as confident as I would like to be. At this point, I am trying to take an actual test a day until the test. I can not believe I am this anxious over a test. I can not wait until it is over. It is like the black cloud that has been looming over me for the past few months. Atleast Monday night I will be able to breathe a little.

I am taking my test at Stockton in NJ, and after the test I am heading over to the Borgata (AC) for some long awaited gambling and free alcohol.

I wish you all the best on the test... I know I will have enough shots of Jack for everyone :)
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

nathanielmark

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2004, 04:23:19 PM »

it sounds like we are all in the same boat.  a little anxious, eager to get it over with, but somewhat frustrated we were not able to really master the test.  i have yet to see anyone score consistently on the LSAT, it seems everyone has a range.  i have also yet to see anyone who said they were completely prepared.  good luck to all. 

I am not as confident as I would like to be. At this point, I am trying to take an actual test a day until the test. I can not believe I am this anxious over a test. I can not wait until it is over. It is like the black cloud that has been looming over me for the past few months. Atleast Monday night I will be able to breathe a little.

I am taking my test at Stockton in NJ, and after the test I am heading over to the Borgata (AC) for some long awaited gambling and free alcohol.

I wish you all the best on the test... I know I will have enough shots of Jack for everyone :)

shadowcreeper

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSD Cheerleader
    • View Profile
    • law school hopeful
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2004, 04:29:10 PM »

I agree with you. At least, I do not want to generalize, or say that everyone feels a little disappointed, but I know I am a little disappointed that I have not or can not master this test... it amazes me that I can accomplish so much in life, in work, and in school, but a simple test can rile me up so much... oh well, once it is over, it is over. If I never tried, I would have always regretted it.

I also hate scoring in a range, all I want is a little bit of consistency...sometimes that seems like too much to ask for though.

~sighs~
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself absurd.
I can't pass up this oppurtunity to make myself be heard.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way.
Give it up son, I'm doin this my way.. Seether

http://lawschoolhopeful.blogspot.com/

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2004, 11:15:56 PM »
The Borgata is the kick.  put 5 on 16 for me ;)
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive