Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 1 WEEK!!!  (Read 2538 times)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: 1 WEEK!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2004, 09:08:31 PM »
Nah, I'm gonna have as much sex as possible.  It'll relax me more and destress me.  That, and I do plan on doing yoga as well.

And talking to my mother would probably stress me out more than anything else could!  She stresses me out on a normal day!

Haz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2004, 02:24:14 AM »
Right now my heart is beating pretty fast from nervousness and we're still a week away. *&^%.
Hello Wisconsin!

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2004, 09:01:51 AM »
Is anyone else thinking "I've had great sections of all three types... if only they would just come in the same test."  Last night I rocked LR and LG and my RC just bombed back to pre-studying levels.  I guess you never know.  Here's hoping we're all at our best :)
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

nathanielmark

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2004, 09:28:28 AM »

there is generally 1 section i dont do as well on, but i guess thats just the way it is.  my average scores appear to be in the 167-169 range.

i have had tests where i did well on all the sections and i wound up with 172s which seems to be my  max score.  i have had tests where just about everything goes wrong and i wind up with 164-165.  i am hoping the adrenalin will help keep me at the top of my game next week.

Is anyone else thinking "I've had great sections of all three types... if only they would just come in the same test."  Last night I rocked LR and LG and my RC just bombed back to pre-studying levels.  I guess you never know.  Here's hoping we're all at our best :)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2004, 09:31:24 AM »
I'm hoping the same thing.  Too bad the lsat isn't like the SAT and they take the best sections.  If I took my best practice scores from each section, I'd easily have a 175.  :P

M2

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2004, 09:42:13 AM »

Wow this is good to know...
I thought I was the only oen this happened to..

I bombed oen of my games section back tp pre-studying levels..

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »
So who's totally gonna be drunk Monday night???  Any takers??? If non of my friends wanna go out with me I'll be here drunk. ;)

M2

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2004, 09:57:09 AM »
So who's totally gonna be drunk Monday night???  Any takers??? If non of my friends wanna go out with me I'll be here drunk. ;)

Hahaha...I'm definitely gonna be *something* monday night. It also happens to be my girlfriends birthday that day, so I gotta fidn the energy to do birthday stuff.

pross1492

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2004, 09:57:42 AM »
i already have the distance paced off between the test hall and the nearest adult drinking etablishment.  its only like 60 paces, but i think i can do it in 45.

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2004, 10:00:20 AM »
It's good to have goals

i already have the distance paced off between the test hall and the nearest adult drinking etablishment.  its only like 60 paces, but i think i can do it in 45.