Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why the f--k are men this way?!?  (Read 7113 times)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Why the f--k are men this way?!?
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2006, 11:14:13 PM »
You mean Quality Time is not about Sex?

That's what I thought "Quality Time" was about and Im a girl  :D

Thank you.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2006, 11:17:03 PM »
i am about to make the ladies really mad..and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way...but sometimes some of yall just talk too much....everything that comes into your head does not have to be said...every emotion does not have to be expressed....women feel the need to talk...men do not. thats why dudes can chill for hours and not say more than like 3 words where as females get togther and all yall do is talk....not really knowing your particular situation...and not saying that men should not express their feelings...but yap yap yaping may not be how the man chooses to express himself...and maybe he wants to take time to think or cool down before he comes out of his mouth wrong or disrespectfully...

wow so not true!  well at least for me it isn't.  I like to just chill without a whole bunch of "yapping"  :D    Cuddling yes. .  talking 'bout nothing . . . no. 

You mean Quality Time is not about Sex?

That's what I thought "Quality Time" was about and Im a girl  :D

Thank you.

Oh my I think we have a freak on our hands, ladies  :D :D
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2006, 11:18:54 PM »
i am about to make the ladies really mad..and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way...but sometimes some of yall just talk too much....everything that comes into your head does not have to be said...every emotion does not have to be expressed....women feel the need to talk...men do not. thats why dudes can chill for hours and not say more than like 3 words where as females get togther and all yall do is talk....not really knowing your particular situation...and not saying that men should not express their feelings...but yap yap yaping may not be how the man chooses to express himself...and maybe he wants to take time to think or cool down before he comes out of his mouth wrong or disrespectfully...

Will somebody please break this down for my office mate before I kill her and lose my job.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2006, 11:28:38 PM »

Will somebody please break this down for my office mate before I kill her and lose my job.

:D :D  "Becky" strikes again I see
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Coreysmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2006, 05:46:21 PM »

Shh**, most of the men I deal with are like this YAP YAP YAP. Sometimes I just want to chill and when I'm chillin that dosen't mean touch and touch till I get irratated. Damn where's that playstation when you need it.

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »

wow so not true!  well at least for me it isn't.  I like to just chill without a whole bunch of "yapping"  :D    Cuddling yes. .  talking 'bout nothing . . . no. 

Mrs. Jarhead?! how ya doin?
...man, you was who you was before you got here

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2006, 08:34:20 PM »

Mrs. Jarhead?! how ya doin?

:D :D     :-*

[
Shh**, most of the men I deal with are like this YAP YAP YAP. Sometimes I just want to chill and when I'm chillin that dosen't mean touch and touch till I get irratated. Damn where's that playstation when you need it.

actually yeah most of the men I know YAP YAP YAP-  most of the time I'm "in chill mode" IRL

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2006, 08:45:17 PM »
...definately nothing worse than a gossiping/hatin' ass man...we've got a few of them at my job...the worse! im like dude get a f--ken life
...man, you was who you was before you got here