Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why the f--k are men this way?!?  (Read 7128 times)

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
Re: Why the f--k are men this way?!?
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2006, 02:49:07 PM »
You mean Quality Time is not about Sex?

No "quality time" is just what we use to get sex  8)

Andromeda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2006, 03:10:03 PM »
I realized (through 11 years of marriage) that there are just some things you cannot change.  Hubby simply isn't going to get all deep and emotional and want to discuss 'feelings' the way I do.  He never argues or raises his voice when I rant... he just looks at me with a blank look on his face like I'm a lunatic.  The boy LOVES his video games, and a good snuggle ALWAYS leads to a good poke.  Even now, 11 years later.  These things used to annoy me, too, but I think after the 4th year he wore me down.  

I hear you, but it's still frustratin as s--t.  I mean don't get me wrong, I have a GOOD man, but he gets on my damn nerves!

Hahahaha.... :D, and then they never think they're doing anything to piss you off when they see you getting mad, or after the lid is off the pot!!! Like I always say, Men are just little boys in grown men's bodies.

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2006, 03:32:17 PM »
I realized (through 11 years of marriage) that there are just some things you cannot change.  Hubby simply isn't going to get all deep and emotional and want to discuss 'feelings' the way I do.  He never argues or raises his voice when I rant... he just looks at me with a blank look on his face like I'm a lunatic.  The boy LOVES his video games, and a good snuggle ALWAYS leads to a good poke.  Even now, 11 years later.  These things used to annoy me, too, but I think after the 4th year he wore me down.  

I hear you, but it's still frustratin as s--t.  I mean don't get me wrong, I have a GOOD man, but he gets on my damn nerves!

Hahahaha.... :D, and then they never think they're doing anything to piss you off when they see you getting mad, or after the lid is off the pot!!! Like I always say, Men are just little boys in grown men's bodies.

who wants to grow up?
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2006, 04:32:21 PM »

who wants to grow up?

I don't want to grow up, cause I'm a Toy's R' Us kid  ;D

Inquirer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2006, 04:34:52 PM »

That's what I thought "Quality Time" was about and Im a girl  :D

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2006, 04:37:27 PM »

That's what I thought "Quality Time" was about and Im a girl  :D

well, as long as you dont look like your pic then, i love you   :-* :-*

Inquirer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2006, 04:50:43 PM »

Nope, but if YOU don't look like my pic, then I probably won't love you back  ;)

:D :D :D

(j/p)

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2006, 04:51:46 PM »

Nope, but if YOU don't look like my pic, then I probably won't love you back  ;)

:D :D :D

(j/p)

:o :o :o :o

well, i could shave my head and get a tan....

jarhead

• Sr. Citizen
  • "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2006, 08:07:09 PM »
i am about to make the ladies really mad..and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way...but sometimes some of yall just talk too much....everything that comes into your head does not have to be said...every emotion does not have to be expressed....women feel the need to talk...men do not. thats why dudes can chill for hours and not say more than like 3 words where as females get togther and all yall do is talk....not really knowing your particular situation...and not saying that men should not express their feelings...but yap yap yaping may not be how the man chooses to express himself...and maybe he wants to take time to think or cool down before he comes out of his mouth wrong or disrespectfully...
...man, you was who you was before you got here

Jas

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2006, 10:02:30 PM »
Refuse to talk about how they feel
Refuse to argue (favorite line- can I call you back when you ain't mad? no the f--k u   
 can't talk to me when I ain't mad maf--ka!)
Playstation is so goshdamn important, moreso than whateva the hell I'm dealin wit
"Quality Time" always somehow turn into sex time
And why the hell it always gotta be me just getting mad for no reason instead of his punk ass doin s--t to piss me off?

Aite done rantin

If you got a man like this, he just ain't into you.  Playstation?  And you're gonna be a lawyer?  Cut him lose, he's never gonna do anything for you.
June LSAT: 175
GPA: 3.85

I don't need AA Bizznatch