Law School Discussion

10 More Actual, Official LSAT Preptests OR The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT ???

I am confused between the 2 books. The first one is the 2002 ed. (10 More Actual, Official LSAT Preptests) while the second is 2004 ed. (The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT). Which book is better? :o

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
The difference is which prep tests are in them.  The more recent one is a better bet if you're only getting one, as the test changes slightly over time.

The difference is which prep tests are in them.  The more recent one is a better bet if you're only getting one, as the test changes slightly over time.

I really need an actual LSAT prep test book for practice. I plan to give the LSAT in october. Will you think it will help me if I use both the books for practice or just the most recent one?

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile

I really need an actual LSAT prep test book for practice. I plan to give the LSAT in october. Will you think it will help me if I use both the books for practice or just the most recent one?

You have the time, so you might as well do both.  I went through a prep book (Nova, but I wouldn't recommend it particularly), and then whet through both of those books in order (more or less.  actually I realized I wouldn't have time for all of them, so I skipped four or five in the earlier book and just did the Logic Games sections from them, since that was my worst section).  I feel pretty prepared from that, although we'll see if I change my tune after June 6th.