Law School Discussion

Episode Three: The Return of BURNING SANDS

elegantpearl01

Re: Episode Three: The Return of BURNING SANDS
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2005, 01:08:58 PM »
You can do externships during the year, its a bit much I think, but they are 20 hours...but you aren't doing the type of work that a judicial clerk/staff attorney is doing....

You know how I feel about my judicial clerkship, I see why some folks become "lifers" at the Court and never leave. I made as much as most first year attorneys in small law firms made and had excellent benefits (many law firms don't have good benefits, because you are expected to pay for everything.

Thanks Reign and SMU, I'm trying, I need to listen to this TI cd and get my "mind" right.

How is that CD anyway?  I was going to get it but nobody has it. Or Mariah Carey. That's what happens when you live in a small town.  :-\

Smu...that CD is tight work....if you have MTV Jams...ASAP/Motivation is the jam of the week. TI gets me through...I have all his cds plus his underground joints...and the Mariah, 112, and Common cds are tight too.

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2005, 02:41:21 PM »
You can do externships during the year, its a bit much I think, but they are 20 hours...but you aren't doing the type of work that a judicial clerk/staff attorney is doing....

You know how I feel about my judicial clerkship, I see why some folks become "lifers" at the Court and never leave. I made as much as most first year attorneys in small law firms made and had excellent benefits (many law firms don't have good benefits, because you are expected to pay for everything.

Thanks Reign and SMU, I'm trying, I need to listen to this TI cd and get my "mind" right.

How is that CD anyway?  I was going to get it but nobody has it. Or Mariah Carey. That's what happens when you live in a small town.  :-\

Smu...that CD is tight work....if you have MTV Jams...ASAP/Motivation is the jam of the week. TI gets me through...I have all his cds plus his underground joints...and the Mariah, 112, and Common cds are tight too.

Thanks for the tip . . .maybe when I get out of the boonies this weekend I'll be able to find TI and Mariah.  :D

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2005, 08:08:57 PM »
"When I come back like Jordan
Wearing the 45"

Welcome back man.