Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why do Peaceniks say so many idiotic things?

Too young to know better.
 3 (6.7%)
Indoctrinated by leftist undergrad professors.
 2 (4.4%)
Just plain dumb.
 6 (13.3%)
Shortsighted and/or wimpy.
 10 (22.2%)
I resent this poll.
 24 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Why do Peaceniks say so many idiotic things?  (Read 12040 times)

PresClay_00

Re: Why do Peaceniks say so many idiotic things?
« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2005, 11:11:24 AM »
yes, as a rebuttal to your moral arguments

hilljack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2005, 01:25:06 PM »
maybe now time to tell him that adam smith was homosexual.

I wouldn't care if Adam Smith was a homosexual. 

hey not you hey

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey. Not you. Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 07, 2005, 01:52:32 PM »
one day you guys will realize that the "libs" you hate so much are just people with opinions that differ from your own.  maybe then you can analyze both sides of an argument instead of just toeing a party line.  honestly, it's like you guys just look down a Republican Party crip sheet to formulate your answers.  this isn't in response to anything posted recently, just a general observation.

PresClay_00

« Reply #313 on: June 07, 2005, 01:55:35 PM »
one day you guys will realize that the "conservatives" you hate so much are just people with opinions that differ from your own. maybe then you can analyze both sides of an argument instead of just toeing a party line. honestly, it's like you guys just look down a Democratic Party crip sheet to formulate your answers. this isn't in response to anything posted recently, just a general observation.

my, how it seems to flow both ways. 

hey not you hey

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey. Not you. Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 07, 2005, 01:57:56 PM »
yeah, the Democratic Party told me what opinion to formulate regarding the general demeanor of your posts.....

PresClay_00

« Reply #315 on: June 07, 2005, 02:01:45 PM »
i didn't need any party to recognize crap

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 07, 2005, 02:03:46 PM »
Does this mean you think homosexuality is genetic.
libs say it is.  but if it is, it's not beneficial to the species, so how has it survived
Many things that are not beneficial to the species survive though

but doesn't that go against darwin?

I love you Pres, but I think you're very confused about Darwin, biology, and homosexuality... oh yeah and parenting.

First.  um, just because there's an aspect of the collective human genome that prohibits procreation does not mean it's anti-darwinism.  Could it POSSIBLY be that the world as a whole is increadibly overpopulated and both homosexuality and sterility are the human race's way of ensuring that the world's resources can sustain the amount of life created by people?

Next.  There's evidence of homosexuality in most animals.  I mean we all know about the gay penguins.  I don't get this choice thing that conservatives tend to portray gaydom as when it's apparent in mammals, birds, etc.

Finally.  "Who would do that to a kid?"  I think that's probably the most hurtful thing you said.  I understand that most parents would not want a gay child, but sometimes they are dealt it, it's nobody's fault.  If I ever have a child, and I know in my sister's case (2 month preggers), I would be concerned with having a healthy child, and could give two shits if it was gay.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 07, 2005, 02:08:58 PM »

Next.  There's evidence of homosexuality in most animals.  I mean we all know about the gay penguins.  I don't get this choice thing that conservatives tend to portray gaydom as when it's apparent in mammals, birds, etc.

What's this about gay penguins? Are you just referring to the way they dress?

are you serious or just making a joke?

HERE

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 07, 2005, 02:19:24 PM »
ok,

I do really like pres tho.  he's just a hard one to crack.... but he's from the south ;)

kidding babe :-*

hilljack

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 07, 2005, 02:28:33 PM »
one day you guys will realize that the "libs" you hate so much are just people with opinions that differ from your own.  maybe then you can analyze both sides of an argument instead of just toeing a party line.  honestly, it's like you guys just look down a Republican Party crip sheet to formulate your answers.  this isn't in response to anything posted recently, just a general observation.

I don't hate libs...I think they are too idealistic and have misinterpreted the truth in a way that makes their policies dangerous.  I think that they are well-meaning, but just wrong most of the time.

And I am not reading the Republican line:
anti-death penalty
pro importing drugs

I do agree with conservative tax policy and support little or no welfare programs.