Law School Discussion

Have you ever noticed?

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever noticed?
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 04:10:03 PM »
Hi ruskie! Well done for getting through finals - you're a star!
I've got two left, one tomorrow and one on Saturday morning. Hope you're having fun now!
What's a Pom? Is that the full name?

Good luck with those, sweetie!  I know you're gonna do great!  Pom = Pomeranian.  Call me or email when you are done.

Lgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 04:13:53 PM »
Thank youso much! I definitely will, as soon as I'm done! Can't wait!

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2005, 04:19:44 PM »
I've got two left, one tomorrow and one on Saturday morning. Hope you're having fun now!

Good luck with those, sweetie!  I know you're gonna do great!  Pom = Pomeranian.  Call me or email when you are done.

Can I call you too?? ;)

HippieLawChick

• Current 2L
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2005, 04:22:12 PM »
The one thing I have noticed, is that a lot of women are very bitchy when it comes to comparing themselves....it's a self esteem thing.  I had a friend who always would say when we went out, "that guy is checking me out".  It really got old after a while. She ended up slutting around with tons of guys who never gave a *&^% about her other than a 2 am fling and is still doing the same at age 30.  I never cared about whether I had a man or not, I always just wanted to pursue my interests and have fun.

As a result, I have the best SO ever.  He is independent, yet worships me just the same.  She made fun of me for my big booty, but I ended up with the best treasure of all!

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2005, 04:24:18 PM »

Can I call you too?? ;)

only if you put your wife on three way. ;)

elegantpearl01

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »
I think its important to surround yourself around folks who geniunely have your best interest at heart. You have to be very careful who let into your inner circle because everyone doesn't mean well.  I have been soo blessed to have a good group of friends who care about me and support my endeavors. And I feel the same way about them. Now when I was say in undergrad, I had some friends whose true colors were revealed when I made line for Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc and they didn't. They blamed me as if I had any say-so. But I'm glad their feeling were revealed then, rather than later on down the line.

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 06:15:55 PM »
I have 5 friends that I hold close and dear to my heart..true friends are few and far between.. why compete with my sister?

there is a lot of jealousy and envy out there...sometimes finding good friends that have you best interest at heart is almost as difficult as finding the man..

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2005, 12:29:14 AM »
Wow 5'8" 110 w/DD's, were the DD's real? Just curious  :-X

Anywhoo, people are some jealous a$$es sometimes. They develop a sense of entitlement and believe that anyone who reaches where they want to be before them is the enemy.  You just have to shake those people as they show their true colors...

Yes they were real. You could tell by her terrible posture and how she never knew what do with them.

I have 5 friends that I hold close and dear to my heart..true friends are few and far between.. why compete with my sister?

there is a lot of jealousy and envy out there...sometimes finding good friends that have you best interest at heart is almost as difficult as finding the man..

I think it was easier finding the man. LOL! Actually, I have 3 or 4 amazing girlfriends with whom I never compete. We are totally supportive of each other, unfortunately they all live in different states. :(

The thing about this girl is that we were so different, I don't see how she could even compare herself to me. And all of the things I got, I wasn't out pursuing. I didn't care to make a bunch of money or ever get married.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »
This thread sucks.