Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: You gotta be KIDDING ME  (Read 2043 times)

M2

You gotta be KIDDING ME
« on: June 06, 2004, 01:01:46 PM »
So i here some music coming from outside... VERY LOUD
I look outside my apartment and there is an effing Street Fair outside...As if that wasn't bad enough the main stage is DIRECTLY outside my window. It ridiculously loud and all really awful music with awful performers.

Live "performances" all day until 5pm courtesy of the NYC-WB-11.

I guess today is officially my "day off"...or maybe i should take a test under these conditions to see if I can hack it lol!!!

NYBound05

Re: You gotta be KIDDING ME
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 01:13:54 PM »
I guess today is officially my "day off"...or maybe i should take a test under these conditions to see if I can hack it lol!!!

Well, at least you'd know it couldn't get any worse than that when you take the real lsat!

Everytime I've taken my prep lsat's so far, there have been unbelievable distractions that I know would not have occurred if I weren't taking the test.  I always figure it's just my luck (or lack thereof)!

Meltdown

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 02:52:52 PM »
Hey, go catch a movie or something until it's over. Anything to not focus on the idiots below!

Skittles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 03:26:05 PM »
Actually... some people say that if you study while there's a lot of noice it improves your ability to concentrate.  I don't know if it's true though.  ;)

nathanielmark

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 09:24:38 PM »
M2, what part of manhattan do you live in?

I look outside my apartment and there is an effing Street Fair outside...As if that wasn't bad enough the main stage is DIRECTLY outside my window. It ridiculously loud and all really awful music with awful performers.

Victor

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2004, 09:34:10 PM »

Yeah Manhattan is a noisy, buslting city. There's always something going on out there.

M2

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2004, 09:53:24 PM »

high 80s near 1st ave, but I have to take the test near brooklyn bridge (at pace)

Victor

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2004, 10:28:30 PM »

high 80s near 1st ave, but I have to take the test near brooklyn bridge (at pace)

Hmmm . . . sounds like a cool spot. A lot of eateries around the area. I doubt you will have any distractions. The only thing is the place is probably going to be packed like 40 and above. Manhattan centers are usually this way.

Tyrant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2004, 10:37:12 PM »
Whats the name of that book cover in your avatar M2?

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2004, 11:12:31 PM »
Actually I took the LSAT a coupla years ago, and there were MANY distractions.  Car alarms, HipHop blaring from a pimped out car, and Band Practice to name a few.  I'm hoping the 14th I will not be as unlucky.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive