Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Crash - The Movie  (Read 5735 times)

Kwertee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Crash - The Movie
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2005, 09:52:36 PM »
nope..."4 little girls" was a much stronger film..."crash"...didn't cut it 4 me...sorry.

aye guess the hollywood stuff has made me too suspicious...and aye find many film offerings these days to be "yawners"... aye saw it with two friends...and frankly...only paid matinee prices...not too impressed...very cardboard-like...and wooden...so we left...

a few of us rented "4 little girls"...it left more of an impact.

"4 little girls" can be rented for a small amt. of cash and strikes a deeper chord...

Are you on the sales team or something?

I just saw the movie today, and although I thought it was manipulative and about as subtle as a brick to the head, I loved it.  I knew that I was being manipulated emotionally, but it was working.  I have never had such a hard time watching a movie without reacting viscerally.  As far as the dialogue and plot being over the top, I think that once you accept the world of the movie, it is okay.  The movie took place in an alternate universe in which people speak what they are thinking and how you treat people will come back to harm you in a karmic manner. 

Whether they love it or hate it, everybody should see it.

venget

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 04:11:39 AM »
Crash was so complex movie that it makes even hard to read the storyline of the movie. I am not too much sure about it but they had shown some offensive theme in this movie. So what makes it worth watching??

Anyways lets forget that and start thinking about a very great movie black swan which is currently airing very high these days and rocking at cinemas.

Global Movie Talk - Lets make it universal.

ElsieAlford

• AOL Instant Messenger - ElsieAlford
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ElsieAlford
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 01:26:54 AM »
I agree that Crash was complex movie but I think The preformances are fantastic and the story is great.  This is a very good movie to watch.One thing I liked about this movie is you were never really sure where it was going. Good guys, became bad, bad became good. I thought it was an amazing film.

lavron

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 06:43:36 AM »
This is a fabulous movie. The whole story of this movie is brilliant. I have enjoyed this movie online with my friends and even I have downloaded this movie so that's why I can watch it anytime.