>
« on: May 30, 2005, 04:56:26 PM »
?

hizzle

• View Profile
Re: When is a law school class "complete?"
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 05:12:52 PM »
They will update in the fall.

They still don't know exactly who will be in the class.  Some will get in off waitlists at other schools and withdraw from UVA, which will in turn open more slots at UVA for people off the waitlist.  And people can be called up off the waitlist right up to the day before classes.

Regards,

Hizzle

PresClay_00

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 06:16:26 PM »
for a lot of the schools i was researching, it wasn't until their new material became available in sept or so

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 08:00:16 PM »
According to Stetson, their fall class is full.

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 08:02:57 AM »
I know, I know, when the admissions process is done...but when does this generally happen?  The reason I ask is because I see a lot of the schools' websites (e.g. Virginia) list the undergraduate representation for their latest class.  When do you think they will update this for the people entering in the fall? 

Where do you see the class of 2008 stats on the UVa website?  I can't find them and I'm curious to see them.

jacy85

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 11:04:26 AM »
Not until a week or two after class starts.  People don't show up to orientation sometimes, or don't show up for the first day of classes.  Schools do occasionally make very last minute offers.  Someone on LSD got a call from Richmond during the second day of orientation, and went there.

I'd imagine it'd be another month or two after that before any new data on the subject was posted on their website.