Law School Discussion

Last day of work

Re: Last day of work
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 09:31:11 AM »
My job is mind numbing. But the people are nice and I really need the money. I'm not quitting until early August. Argh.

Abevigoda

• You've been Kittled!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 09:51:21 AM »
I'm with you, I quit July 29th; and the people aren't nice and the money sucks.

I'm going on an unauthorized cigarette break now.

twarga

• Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 09:55:15 AM »
My last day was yesterday and BOY am I happy!

Roper

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 06:43:01 PM »
My last day is July 29, too.  I am spending three weeks with my replacement.  I hate to go, love my job and I work with great people.  They are planning my "party" which they have decided will be more like a wake.  I'll be back to clerk for the firm in the summer though.

Abevigoda

• You've been Kittled!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2005, 06:06:39 AM »
If my party is anything like the last going away party, there will be cake, a present, and a slew of resentment from those not leaving.

naomi288

• soon to be St John's 1L
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 07:25:50 PM »
If my party is anything like the last going away party, there will be cake, a present, and a slew of resentment from those not leaving.

haha thats funny, at my job, we are having a happy hour for my last day at my supervisors house, and only the people we like are invieted! lol, also we always do a collection at my job when people leave, so i told them this collection would be $20 per person, when its usually $5 lol! and i already told them i want a gift certificate to ikea, so it looks promising!