Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Stetson University College Of Law - Fall Full-Time Class is Full  (Read 389 times)

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Okay, I thought I'd pass this along for all those waiting on Stetson.  I just received a letter today telling me that the "...Fall Full-time class 2005 is full at this time."  So, if you are waiting on Stetson, it seems like it is a lost cause at this point.

What's odd is that I pulled myself off Stetson's wait list about 2 - 3 months ago, yet this letter is telling me that they "regret to inform" me that they are "unable to offer" me a seat from the wait list.  Somehow, I think this is going to work out as a "ding" according to the stats they provide to the ABA, LSAC, and US News.

werbz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: Stetson University College Of Law - Fall Full-Time Class is Full
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 06:27:52 PM »
Okay, I thought I'd pass this along for all those waiting on Stetson.  I just received a letter today telling me that the "...Fall Full-time class 2005 is full at this time."  So, if you are waiting on Stetson, it seems like it is a lost cause at this point.

What's odd is that I pulled myself off Stetson's wait list about 2 - 3 months ago, yet this letter is telling me that they "regret to inform" me that they are "unable to offer" me a seat from the wait list.  Somehow, I think this is going to work out as a "ding" according to the stats they provide to the ABA, LSAC, and US News.

Feel like applying for the Spring?