I would go full-time...I think.
I work in SF, so I may continue to work while I attend. I haven't heard anything about my financial aid package yet. I've left messages, but no response yet. I would encourage you to follow up as well if you don't hear anything in 2-3 weeks.
I am still waiting on 3 waitlists, including my top 2 choices. If the gods smile down on those waitlist, then I would go to those schools, but I may well see you in the fall!