Law School Discussion

ask a black girl

faith2005

Re: ask a black girl
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2005, 10:03:07 AM »
no neck rolls here. but if you see a black woman (maybe even your wife) put her hands on her hips and give you that look that says "don't play", doesn't it get the point across made? i think i get it from my mama.  :D

Made4law

• "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2005, 10:10:28 AM »
no neck rolls here. but if you see a black woman (maybe even your wife) put her hands on her hips and give you that look that says "don't play", doesn't it get the point across made? i think i get it from my mama.  :D

It does make you check yourself, I'm not saying anything is wrong with it. I just want to know where it came from?  ;) I'm like an equestrian rider who wants to understand horses :)

cali444

• I, sir, am a lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2005, 10:37:45 AM »

It does make you check yourself, I'm not saying anything is wrong with it. I just want to know where it came from?  ;) I'm like an equestrian rider who wants to understand horses :)

I'm not sure how I feel about that analogy...   :-\  :D

seu2002

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2005, 10:42:57 AM »
he's saying all the black females on this board are stallions.  that's a good thing.   :)

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2005, 10:44:50 AM »

hmm... you have been ghost, homie.

cali444

• I, sir, am a lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2005, 10:47:43 AM »

hmm... you have been ghost, homie.

Hi RBG.  Yeah, I've been gone for a bit (no particular reason), but I'm back.  How are you?  Did you find housing yet?

You can PM me if you want so we don't hijack the thread.

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2005, 10:49:11 AM »
cali i am glad to see u are back..i was thinking about u the other day!

cali444

• I, sir, am a lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2005, 10:52:51 AM »
It's good to back, blk!  I was thinking about PMing you a couple days ago to see how you're doing.  How's that hot TX weather treating you? 

Made4law

• "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2005, 10:53:56 AM »
he's saying all the black females on this board are stallions.  that's a good thing.   :)

Yeah, that's what I'm saying

(Thanks)

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2005, 10:58:46 AM »
 :'( this weather is kicking my ass... other than that though..i'm good  :) u?

It's good to back, blk!  I was thinking about PMing you a couple days ago to see how you're doing.  How's that hot TX weather treating you?