Law School Discussion

ask a black girl

Made4law

• "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
Re: ask a black girl
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2005, 09:35:26 AM »
Why do Black Women roll their head/neck and place their hand on their hip, when they are emphasizing a point.  Do y'all learn this is some sort of finishing school???

One Step Ahead

• you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2005, 09:37:17 AM »
Why do Black Women roll their head/neck and place their hand on their hip, when they are emphasizing a point.  Do y'all learn this is some sort of finishing school???

wait a sec.  state your race and occupation.

Made4law

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2005, 09:39:55 AM »

wait a sec.  state your race and occupation.

WTF? Huh.

One Step Ahead

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 09:46:49 AM »
did I stutter?   >:(

Made4law

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 09:50:17 AM »

Why do I need to state my race and occupation...are u under some sort of code of blackness that prevents you from relinquishing secrets...Hint: Look at my avatar, See where I post most of the time, I'll give you one guess.  And as of Sunday I won't have a job.

cali444

• I, sir, am a lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 09:53:12 AM »

I''m sure she was just wondering if this was flame from an angry white man or something.  What you said was kind of offensive, not to mention outdated.  I haven't seen anybody do the neck roll since Martin went off the air.   :D

One Step Ahead

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 09:53:40 AM »

Why do I need to state my race and occupation...are u under some sort of code of blackness that prevents you from relinquishing secrets...Hint: Look at my avatar, See where I post most of the time, I'll give you one guess.  And as of Sunday I won't have a job.
man that don't mean nothing.  ruskie is here all the time.

anyway you have been independently verified.  sterotype away. ::)

One Step Ahead

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 09:55:36 AM »

I''m sure she was just wondering if this was flame from an angry white man or something.  What you said was kind of offensive, not to mention outdated.  I haven't seen anybody do the neck roll since Martin went off the air.   :D

correct.

Made4law

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2005, 09:58:20 AM »

man that don't mean nothing.  ruskie is here all the time.

anyway you have been independently verified.  sterotype away. ::)

Boy, y'all are on guard for that flame ish...I like it ;D 

I just want an answer, I would ask my mama but she would cuss me out and so would my sister, so..."Black Girl", gimme an answer. 

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 10:00:09 AM »
i've never done that so i can't answer that question