Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone else use their rejection letters as rolling papers?  (Read 2586 times)

hammer101

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else use their rejection letters as rolling papers?
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 09:43:36 AM »
:o

Just kidding, but I thought it was pretty funny!

:D
No, actually I think it's printed on such poor quality stationery rejection letters would make horrible rolling papers.
We want a society where people are free to make choices, to make mistakes, to be generous and compassionate. This is what we mean by a moral society; not a society where the state is responsible for everything, and no one is responsible for the state.
--Margaret Thatcher

NathanB

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 10:11:13 AM »
Two words: toilet paper.

hammer101

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 10:15:58 AM »

No: third tier toilet paper. I hate that term but it seems appropriate in this context.
We want a society where people are free to make choices, to make mistakes, to be generous and compassionate. This is what we mean by a moral society; not a society where the state is responsible for everything, and no one is responsible for the state.
--Margaret Thatcher

NathanB

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 10:26:40 AM »
You know, that's probably true.  I mean, if you're getting rejected from South Texas College of Law, then the paper wouldn't have quite the same feel and texture.  However, if it's harvard, that'll be some mighty good toilet tissue there.

No: third tier toilet paper. I hate that term but it seems appropriate in this context.

legaleagle3

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005, 02:43:59 PM »
LOL...definitely!  In the end, that's where they deserve to be as really the whole process is usually a crap shoot anyways :) 

Thomas 239

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 12:39:22 PM »
What if someone accidentally used their acceptance letter for that purpose? And what if they then asked for another copy of the letter, after explaining what he/she did with the original?

That would be HILARIOUS.

I don't smoke anything, but I still think that would be pretty funny. I wonder if the school would then send a rejection letter? lol :)
GPA: :/
LSAT: 171 (Oct. 05)