Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BC, next few weeks  (Read 885 times)

whostheguy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Staring contest, you and me..now
    • View Profile
BC, next few weeks
« on: May 24, 2005, 10:20:07 AM »
I think people should start hearing in the next three weeks (starting in early June) for the Priority Waitlist. Post here if there is any news (or thoughts). Also, when exactly is the first deposit?
LSAT 159 GPA: 3.825

PleaseMr

• View Profile
Re: BC, next few weeks
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
I visited on Friday and I believe the first deposit is due June 1.  Following that they will know more.  They seemed to be very interested in knowing who was still interested, so if you are, definitely send additional material.

whostheguy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 03:29:42 PM »
Are you on the priority waitlist as well?

whostheguy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 10:04:31 AM »
bump, tomorrow starts the first day post-deposit deadline. But I don't think much movement will occur til after June 15

PleaseMr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 11:44:22 AM »
Yes.  I am on priority waitlist, but I am not sure I will attend if accepted.  We'll see.  I decided not to think about these things until they become an option.  Right now BU-BC-GW are fairly equal in my head and will require some thought.  USC on the other hand would be a definite YES!!!!!!!!!!!

alnashar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 06:21:12 PM »
Why do you think other schools (ie. BU) have pulled quite a number of applicants from the WL already? I thought they had the second deposit due at the same time as BC.

I don't have enough patience for this!!

whostheguy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 10:54:30 AM »
Why do you think other schools (ie. BU) have pulled quite a number of applicants from the WL already? I thought they had the second deposit due at the same time as BC.

I don't have enough patience for this!!
Yea, I'm not sure. Maybe their deposit deadline was earlier or maybe people just decided on a different school sooner and withdrew. As for BC, they said they wouldn't even start evaluating priority waitlist candidates for at least another week because they have to process all the withdrawls.

NeverForever

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 03:16:31 PM »
I can't but feel that by waiting so long to go to the waitlist BC is working against themselves. Many people get off another waitlist, accept the offer and sign a lease - after which they wouldn't accept an offer for BC.

To each their own I guess.