Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Private loans beyond the amount approved by your school  (Read 2815 times)

GoDawgs

• View Profile
Re: Private loans beyond the amount approved by your school
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 11:37:03 AM »
Here is what it says on the Access website:

How is the amount of financial aid I am eligible to receive determined?
Financial aid is determined in part by the amount of financial need you have for funding. You will complete forms, such as the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) that will help your financial aid advisor determine your expected family contribution (EFC). The difference between your cost of attendance and your EFC is the amount of funding you will need to obtain to pay your education expenses. For details about how your school determines financial need, contact your financial aid administrator.

I am assuming this means you can't get a loan beyond the COA from Access...

Am I right?

_____

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Private loans beyond the amount approved by your school
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 02:53:34 PM »
Here is what it says on the Access website:

How is the amount of financial aid I am eligible to receive determined?
Financial aid is determined in part by the amount of financial need you have for funding. You will complete forms, such as the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) that will help your financial aid advisor determine your expected family contribution (EFC). The difference between your cost of attendance and your EFC is the amount of funding you will need to obtain to pay your education expenses. For details about how your school determines financial need, contact your financial aid administrator.

I am assuming this means you can't get a loan beyond the COA from Access...

Am I right?

You are correct...