Law School Discussion

Potential UGPA when converted into the LSAT system

Future-Haitian-Lawyer

• Le Drapeau Haitien
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers
Potential UGPA when converted into the LSAT system
« on: May 22, 2005, 02:13:18 PM »
Guys, my undergrad GPA is from two schools is 3.14, and 3.11 ( respectivly from NJIT university and from a Essex County College). Do you think that when converted to the LSAC standard, it will still be in the 3.00.
Moreover, I am currently studying for the LSAT and plan to write it in October. yesterday (Saturday, may 21,2005), I order to the Logic Game Bible and Logic Reasoning Bible from the Powersore. However, I am deciding to take the prep course with either Powerscore, or TestMasters. What do you think between both of them?
For those who have experiences, what are the advantages and disadvantages of both them?
Your comments/advices will be well taken into consideration.
Best Regards

ccorsi

Re: Potential UGPA when converted into the LSAT system
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 02:18:34 PM »
Guys, my undergrad GPA is from two schools is 3.14, and 3.11 ( respectivly from NJIT university and from a Essex County College). Do you think that when converted to the LSAC standard, it will still be in the 3.00.
Moreover, I am currently studying for the LSAT and plan to write it in October. yesterday (Saturday, may 21,2005), I order to the Logic Game Bible and Logic Reasoning Bible from the Powersore. However, I am deciding to take the prep course with either Powerscore, or TestMasters. What do you think between both of them?
For those who have experiences, what are the advantages and disadvantages of both them?
Your comments/advices will be well taken into consideration.
Best Regards

Your GPA can fluctuate on how your school and LSAC judge +s and -s.  If you got an A+ on your transcript, but your school counts it as a 4.0 you can move up because LSAC scores differently.  The same applies for -s.

It could go either way.  If your transcript only has solid As,Bs,and Cs - it won't move at all.

C2

Future-Haitian-Lawyer

• Le Drapeau Haitien
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 02:40:33 PM »
Thanks a lot for the advice. As for my schools, they're grade on A =4, B+=3.5, B=3, C+=2.5, C=2, and D, F are history, I never have them in my life.  my schools don't use A+, A-, B-, C-, D-. I guess that I need to worry about the B+ and C+, because I have some of them.
Thanks anyway for the input.

One Step Ahead

• you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 03:54:39 PM »
haitians don't talk like this.  sketchy.

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 05:45:28 PM »
rofl