Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Stetson University or Saint Louis University?  (Read 1714 times)

Cenerentola

• View Profile
Re: Stetson University or Saint Louis University?
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 05:59:54 AM »
Dang, I feel a little rejected!  Thanks, linquest, for the link.  I wonder how I missed that.  Did they e-mail it to you or was this part of the mail packet?  Oh well, I'm caught up now.

Nole

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Noles!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nolegirl290@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 09:07:13 AM »
If you want to practice in FL, go to Stetson. Forget the debt. Normally I sould not advise that but between the two I KNOW Stetson (if you do well) will get you a good job in most the big markets in Florida. I live outside of Tampa and almost every firm I am familiar with has a HUGE percentage of its lawyers that went to Stetson. Even the really big firms. Rates on student loans are great, you have forever to pay them back, cost of living down here is not bad, and the quality of life is excellent. The school is near some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I guarantee that you will be happier here that in St Louis and that a degree from Stetson will get you a good job in FL if you do well. Anyway, good luck in whatever you decide!
Tony:"So your not gonna go to law school? What do you wanna do then?"
Mike:"I wanna dance!"

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2005, 10:22:11 AM »
same here nole...they LOVE Stetson grads around here.
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

cassise

• Sr. Citizen
  • To eliminate any confusion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cassise0414
    • View Profile
    • My journey to law school starting soph year
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2005, 08:57:06 PM »
Thanks for all of your input.  Unfortunately, Stetson did not offer any $$$.  Is Stetson worth full price??? Does a SLU law degree travel outside of the midwest?

I dont know about outside of the Midwest, but it doesn't travel well inside the Midwest!  It might be ok in Missouri, but I live in IL and it is a no-name.