Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hiring a LSAT tutor... any advice...?  (Read 1907 times)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Hiring a LSAT tutor... any advice...?
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 03:41:09 PM »
And note that I do not endorse any dietary supplements.  ;D

Yay Ginatio!! ;D

martinospider

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2004, 03:57:51 AM »
If anyone out there is in Philly or knows someone in Philly looking for an LSAT tutor, I am a 21-year-old recent graduate who scored in the 97th percentile on the October 2003 test.  I am starting at Georgetown Law in the fall.  I am already tutoring someone in the city, and it's going very well.... I charge $40.00 per hour, and spend lots of prep time for all tutoring sessions.  My specialty is Logic Games (I come from an undergraduate background heavy in philosophy, particulary Advanced Symbolic Logic).  If interested, please contact me at martinospider21@yahoo.com... and remember, even if you're not taking the test until October, this summer is the best time to be preparing.

Thanks, Martin Hewett

utaustin

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.36/164
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2004, 08:57:34 PM »
I sometimes wish I took a tutor, they really can spot things for you that an instructor would only speak generally about.

Dante Hicks

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2004, 11:37:48 AM »
I grew up in Chicago Capone.  Where abouts do you live?  I used to live in a place they now call "Bucktown".
One day it was so cold in Chicago that the lawyers had their hands in their own pockets.