Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I thought my boss was normal until.....................  (Read 495 times)

ASNetlenov

Re: I thought my boss was normal until.....................
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 01:33:22 PM »
Thanks Lane. I meant being an idiot does not make you a liberal. It would appear that I am an idiot, and I am not a liberal.

werbz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 01:39:04 PM »
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

ASNetlenov

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 01:39:58 PM »
To be an liberal you have to be an idiot. To be an idiot you do not have to be a liberal. Idiots span the entire political spectrum.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 01:40:48 PM »
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Yeah, it turns out he got laid off during the last round three years ago. There was a glitch in payroll...

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
Phanatic,
I can't believe your boss is that ignorant (and they made her a boss!)

"They" -- whoever they are -- don't have power to control what reporters write about, yes some information is limited, but I'm pretty sure that reporters can get information about violent crime when and if it happens.

I'll tell you though I like to write about white-collar crime, which is certainly something I consider newsworthy. That, is under-reported.

p.s. "Idiot" is not unique to or a prerequisite for any political affiliation.

When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

werbz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 03:34:40 PM »
we fixed the glitch.  so there is no problem anymore.

we prefer to avoid confrontation whenever possible... problem is solved on your end!