Give it up, who's hotter?

Sodashi
 22 (57.9%)
Jew Lo
 13 (34.2%)
The Choson
 3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: HEAT 3: SODASHI VS JEW LO: The Ultimate Miss LSD SHOWDOWN  (Read 9840 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Re: HEAT 3: SODASHI VS JEW LO: The Ultimate Miss LSD SHOWDOWN
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2004, 05:55:08 PM »
crud...sodashi one and no one even congratulated her...

sodashi, congratulations on being the hottest poster on lsd...

so how many points does this count as  ???

:-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2004, 06:14:55 PM »
Congratulations, Sodashi!! (you female dog) Really, i mean it!! (slut) You really deserved it!! (that's not true, i deserved it) I'm so happy for you!! (drop dead, whore) I'd rather be second to none other!! (That's a lie. i'd rather be first) I wish you the best in all your endeavors!! (i hope you get really fat and your unmentionables sag)

I have a procedural question. Let's say, hypothetically speaking of course, that Miss LSD were to have some sort of an "accident" rendering her unable to perform the duties of Miss LSD. Would the runner-up automatically take over the position of Miss LSD?

Just wondering... you know, just "in case".

( ;) Kisses Soda!  :-*)
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2004, 07:16:37 PM »
im sure we can come up with some sort of statute:

in the case where elected Miss LSD should be unable to perform her agreed to duties as Miss LSD, then the runner up candidate (candidate from the most recent completed election with the second highest verified votes) from the Miss LSD competition shall perform said duties under the title of acting Miss LSD, until a more appropriate Miss LSD is selected in accordance to Miss LSD election guidelines which call for a final review of all competing candidates within the previous completed election. this statute is also subject to the following inclusion:

furthermore, should an "accident" befall the the elected Miss LSD, and a recorded version of this incident be made available to the members of the Miss LSD election governing board in the form of viewable media (such as video, dvd, streaming video, etc.) and moreover include a nude version of said incident, this documentation may be submitted on behalf of a candidate seeking the title of acting Miss LSD or Miss LSD, and may be subjectively weighted by the members of the Miss LSD governing board in their final review of all viable candidates for the title of Miss LSD.

i think ur set both ways...heh heh...but people would prolly view u as more of a tonya harding character...not that i would...cause i wont...  :-*

Congratulations, Sodashi!! (you female dog) Really, i mean it!! (slut) You really deserved it!! (that's not true, i deserved it) I'm so happy for you!! (drop dead, whore) I'd rather be second to none other!! (That's a lie. i'd rather be first) I wish you the best in all your endeavors!! (i hope you get really fat and your unmentionables sag)

I have a procedural question. Let's say, hypothetically speaking of course, that Miss LSD were to have some sort of an "accident" rendering her unable to perform the duties of Miss LSD. Would the runner-up automatically take over the position of Miss LSD?

Just wondering... you know, just "in case".

( ;) Kisses Soda!  :-*)
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2004, 07:18:15 PM »
Miss LSD's prize is getting to @#!* me.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2004, 07:29:45 PM »

o hey cho i forgot to mention to u, i met the han character guy at an opening night party for blt...hes a really nice approachable guy, but hes from ohio or something like that and hes never really been around that many asian people before haha thought u might find that interesting..

ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2004, 07:37:43 PM »

o hey cho i forgot to mention to u, i met the han character guy at an opening night party for blt...hes a really nice approachable guy, but hes from ohio or something like that and hes never really been around that many asian people before haha thought u might find that interesting..

That is interesting. Han is my role model

thechoson

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2004, 07:40:16 PM »
I am guessing you've seen BLT.  The part where he's chugging that whiskey, and then trying to light up which Derek is telling him he'll blow up. That was classic.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2004, 08:18:44 PM »
haha one of the few parts where i thought the dialogue was a tad bit lacking...i liked the fight scene with the white wannabefrat boys that was classic haha reminds me of my hs...i thought that the whole in the garage was pretty weak though...o yeah and when virgil scares the hooker with his "gun" was pretty hilarious...

and the beat down of virgil by han was kewl...it correlated the beating of a loved dog imo if u want to read anything into it.

i saw a preview of it a couple years before it came out...they didnt really change it from then after i saw it in the theatre. also justin seems like a pretty nice guy and didnt really talk alot. he did a lot of the casting, organizing at this place in downtown la where i worked for a couple months..now hes too kewl for school...i think he makes a annual donation to a filmfest that they run which is kewl.

just to keep blathering..i think the basketball part was kinda wack - considering his horrible form...and the asian chick in it is fugly and she aint got nuthin on my korean ktownhoes...  :-*

although i think they shouldve chosen (no pun intended) soda cause then an official asian hottie could be in the movie instead of that dog (i heard she got all arrogant too, blah i hate fame until im famous too)

I am guessing you've seen BLT.  The part where he's chugging that whiskey, and then trying to light up which Derek is telling him he'll blow up. That was classic.
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2004, 08:21:54 PM »
Totally agree with the chick.  And yes, the b-ball was ridiculous.  He needs to follow through on those free-throws!

Yea, the part where Virgil is getting his ass beat by Han was hilarious.  "I don't think Han was upset about getting suspended.  It just gave him another excuse to kick Virgil's ass"- Korean gangsta attitude. Hilarious.

You see why Han is my role model?

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2004, 08:27:11 PM »
werd. he prolly eats cereal in the morning with soju instead of milk...heh heh  :-*

Totally agree with the chick.  And yes, the b-ball was ridiculous.  He needs to follow through on those free-throws!

Yea, the part where Virgil is getting his ass beat by Han was hilarious.  "I don't think Han was upset about getting suspended.  It just gave him another excuse to kick Virgil's ass"- Korean gangsta attitude. Hilarious.

You see why Han is my role model?
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*