Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who's on Harvard's WL?  (Read 2341 times)

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who's on Harvard's WL?
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 07:42:37 PM »
My friend who just graduated from Penn was accepted to Columbia Law School off of their wait list this past week...for what it's worth...

nice.

BTW, Quaker, good luck next monday.

you'll kick ass!

:)

Little Nicky

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 03:34:48 PM »
I got in!!! Just got the news on Saturday!!!  Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting!

swagger

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Swagger008
    • View Profile
    • LSN for stats
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2004, 03:42:32 PM »
I got in!!! Just got the news on Saturday!!!  Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting!

Congratulations, what a great last minute victory.  Out of curiosity, what were your stats? 

Little Nicky

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2004, 03:46:15 PM »
170/3.83

I know that they aren't exactly outstanding stats for Harvard's standards, but I wrote them a letter when I was placed on the waitlist, and I'm thinking that it was the letter that put me over the top. Something definitely worked in my favor! I'm surprised, because when I called them last week, they told me that they wouldn't even start reviewing the waitlist for another few weeks at least.  I guess we can't really rely on what the admissions office tells us. 

Oh, and thanks!!!!!

Ginatio

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2004, 04:23:37 PM »
congrats.

i sent in a letter too, (awhile back) along with updated grades. i also told them i'd send a final transcript once it was available, which it now is but I'm not sure if they're even waiting for it or if i want to waste $15 to get my transcript to send to them.

man... what a dilemma... getting off the waitlist at harvard when you're already settled in at another school... incredible. kinda glad i dont have that decision to make.

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 07:27:19 PM »
170/3.83

I know that they aren't exactly outstanding stats for Harvard's standards, but I wrote them a letter when I was placed on the waitlist, and I'm thinking that it was the letter that put me over the top. Something definitely worked in my favor! I'm surprised, because when I called them last week, they told me that they wouldn't even start reviewing the waitlist for another few weeks at least.  I guess we can't really rely on what the admissions office tells us. 

Oh, and thanks!!!!!

congrats, man.

harvard law, what an incredible achivement!

:o