Law School Discussion

who is the new TERROR!!!! "DARTH SIDIOUS"

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: who is the new TERROR!!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 01:49:44 PM »
has anybody seen this movie and "liked" it...let alone {put aside} all the money it has made?
poor pre-law school students seem to have little $ pull...loans and no connections.

sarmstrong806

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2005, 02:12:52 PM »
I liked Episode II better. I was also tired and nodded off through parts of it.

I guess I'll have to go see it again.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2005, 02:57:53 PM »
h. christienson...too whiny in II...
shouldn't fall asleep in movies when u r sleepy...waste money...see it again.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2005, 01:20:40 AM »
guess who is making a ton of money this week?

Ragnar Danneskjold

• Atlas Shrugged...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2005, 05:56:45 PM »
This thread is really scaring me.

So...I heard Mace Windu has the only purple light saber in the universe. I did see him with one in E3, but is it really the ONLY one? I bet he got it cause he's black. Damn Jedi affirmative action!

If i were a character from Star Wars E3, I would most certainly be Mace Windu. He kicked Palpie's ass hardcore (sorry for those who ain't seen it yet, but it's been like 6 days already)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2005, 11:39:59 PM »

So...I heard Mace Windu has the only purple light saber in the universe. I did see him with one in E3, but is it really the ONLY one? I bet he got it cause he's black. Damn Jedi affirmative action!

If i were a character from Star Wars E3, I would most certainly be Mace Windu. He kicked Palpie's ass hardcore (sorry for those who ain't seen it yet, but it's been like 6 days already)

what's up ragnar, man...haven't heard from u in a long time...hope u are well.
windu is the "shaft" of the newer sw installments...aye still liked "lando" though...nobody sold colt 45 like billy dee...

anyway? are u still in brooklyn?...aye got out of east new york a while back...glad in many ways...

and to answer your question...

general grievous has a violet "purple" light saber as well!!! but he borrowed it from another jedi knight...

in the late 70's the old joke was why were there no darker characters in the original sw...were there no people of african descent in the future?

my argument was always...what about darth vader...he's pretty dark...and shite, man...he's earl jones!!!

hope u are well...

in case u do not recognize me.

px.o.rsta 8)

bw.

ASNetlenov

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 08:33:14 AM »

Samuel L. Jackson thought it would be cool if his character had a purple lightsaber and Lucas agreed. That's where that one came from.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 02:32:19 AM »

Samuel L. Jackson thought it would be cool if his character had a purple lightsaber and Lucas agreed. That's where that one came from.

general grievous has a purple lightsaber as well...and a green one...and some blue ones... ;)

Ragnar Danneskjold

• Atlas Shrugged...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 05:28:05 PM »

what's up ragnar, man...haven't heard from u in a long time...hope u are well.
windu is the "shaft" of the newer sw installments...aye still liked "lando" though...nobody sold colt 45 like billy dee...

anyway? are u still in brooklyn?...aye got out of east new york a while back...glad in many ways...

and to answer your question...

general grievous has a violet "purple" light saber as well!!! but he borrowed it from another jedi knight...

in the late 70's the old joke was why were there no darker characters in the original sw...were there no people of african descent in the future?

my argument was always...what about darth vader...he's pretty dark...and shite, man...he's earl jones!!!

hope u are well...

in case u do not recognize me.

px.o.rsta 8)

bw.

Ah! now i see. I was wondering who you were. It's good to get out of certain places, so i'm glad you're doing ok.

I'm actually doing alright for now. Yeah, i'm just chillin. Getting ready to get out of the ghetto for the first time in my life. As you can see, i'm on my way to Cali. I can't wait at all. I have a lot of prep work to do for the summer, but i'm taking it all in stride.

I actually prefer Samuel L. to Billy D., i think it's the bald head. But i was kind of dissapointed with the whole movie. anyway. I don't know what else to say except that Chappelle is in rehab and i'm pissed about it. And if anyone else out there likes sci-fi stuff, check out The 4400. It's a movie and then they have a series which will begin again next sunday. It kicks ass.

"Who are you, his bodygaurd"?
"No...his gardener."

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: who is the new TERROR!!!! "DARTH SIDIOUS"
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 09:48:38 AM »
E M P E R O R   " D A R T H   S I D I O U  S "...[/color]

D A R T H    V A D E R  . . . [/color]

D A R T H   T Y R A N O U S  . . .[/color]

D A R T H    M A U L . . .[/color]

G E N E R A L   G R I E V O U S . . .[/color]