Law School Discussion

what is black culture?

Re: what is black culture?
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 10:49:57 AM »

i miss my church :'(

seu2002

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2005, 10:53:32 AM »
blk, you're giving me ideas.  i should do the same on the merger.  i already posted that pic of fox/jackson.  hmmm...

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2005, 10:56:19 AM »
u should..i can do this all day  :D

blk, you're giving me ideas.  i should do the same on the merger.  i already posted that pic of fox/jackson.  hmmm...

angelus

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2005, 10:57:41 AM »
this fool's been fixated on racism and how black people are milking "oppression" for all it's worth.  he posted this thread within minutes of posting that other racist thread.

I am wanting to know more about Black culture because I do not like being ignorant.

No, I am not a racist. I have known a few black people and for the most part they were wonderful individuals. I feel that to a large extent the governmental elites set the lower classes against each other in order to protect their own interests. Thus one gets blue collar workers fighting about race instead of fighting for a living wage and other things that will improve people's lives.

MsJay9

• I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2005, 11:04:31 AM »
this fool's been fixated on racism and how black people are milking "oppression" for all it's worth.  he posted this thread within minutes of posting that other racist thread.

I am wanting to know more about Black culture because I do not like being ignorant.

No, I am not a racist. I have known a few black people and for the most part they were wonderful individuals. I feel that to a large extent the governmental elites set the lower classes against each other in order to protect their own interests. Thus one gets blue collar workers fighting about race instead of fighting for a living wage and other things that will improve people's lives.

This is kind of scary but I agree w/you about this.......However some of your other posts contradict these views.

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2005, 11:05:43 AM »

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2005, 11:10:46 AM »

MsJay9

• I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2005, 11:12:02 AM »
Good Afternoon Blk....I see you're on a roll! :)

seu2002

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2005, 11:14:35 AM »
However some of your other posts contradict these views.

I concur.

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2005, 11:14:59 AM »
Good afternoon MsJay...why not celebrate? There are so many things that we have to be proud of... i guess i am on a roll lol

Good Afternoon Blk....I see you're on a roll! :)