Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: AU Waitlist  (Read 648 times)

summergirl

• View Profile
AU Waitlist
« on: May 18, 2005, 06:37:47 PM »
I see on LSN that someone was accepted off the waitlist today.  Anybody else in that fortunate situation?

au2005

• View Profile
Re: AU Waitlist
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 12:08:40 AM »
it looks like that person is attending MD (if you are talking about spankster182) anyways.  the others probably had their decisions made earlier.  but in any case, i hope they are making decisions on the waitlist.
3.2 GPA CompSci/ Univ of MD., College Park

"If you enjoy sausage and respect the law, you should avoid watching either one being made. "
-Anonymous

weinmatt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 08:56:07 AM »
Hello again au2005!

My take on the movement: Spankster may have gotten off PT. HoyaSaxa certainly did. It appears the website states that FT is full and they are accepting people for PT.

Summergirl: Thus far, I appear to be the only person to actually get in off the FT waitlist. But then again, as au2005 will probably agree from our last thread, I'm not even sure I was supposed to be WL'd in the first place. I had sent a letter to AU after I was waitlisted because I really liked the school, a week later I was accepted.

Nonetheless, good luck to you both

au2005

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 04:35:19 PM »
Looks like you are right, someone did get off of the waitlist and got into the part-time program:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/students/index.php?topic=1691.msg13126;topicseen#msg13126;boardseen

"If you enjoy sausage and respect the law, you should avoid watching either one being made. "
-Anonymous

FutureLaw

• Click Profile to change this text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 05:06:15 PM »
au 2005 - i'm surprised you didn't get in with those #'s, i'm on the WL as well...

au2005

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 05:42:08 PM »
FutureLaw - I thought it was gauranteed as well.  At least I got the waitlist. For the next several months,  I definitely will be driving to the hoop as hard as I can.

-Anonymous