Re: Boalt gets SUED! LMAO...
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2005, 04:28:40 PM »
no kidding!

dave303

• La plus belle pour aller danser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
Boalt discriminates against people with low GPA's, this guy is just mad they don't treat asians as URMs. It's not like he had to go to cooley because of the rejection, northwestern is ranked almost the same as boalt.

_____

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2005, 04:33:54 PM »
Boalt discriminates against people with low GPA's, this guy is just mad they don't treat asians as URM's. It's not like he had to go to cooley because of the rejection, northwestern is ranked almost the same as boalt.

Dude, Asians are NOT URMs at Berkeley.... Fully 40% of the school is Asian (at the undergraduate level anyway...I don't know as much about the law school....)

elegantpearl01

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2005, 05:49:23 PM »
Well if they can sue Texas Southern, Michigan, why not Boalt? No school is immune to suits these days. We live in a very litigious society.

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2005, 06:07:58 PM »
Can I sue Boalt for discrimination too? They rejected me.

elegantpearl01

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 06:17:56 PM »
I think I should sue be able to Chris Rock because I had the misfortune of watching Pootie Tang.  I'm still traumatized.  Also, I'd like to sue P.Diddy for sabotaging the careers of Carl Thomas, 8 Ball & MJG, New Edition, Black Rob, etc.

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 06:26:31 PM »
I think I should sue be able to Chris Rock because I had the misfortune of watching Pootie Tang.  I'm still traumatized.  Also, I'd like to sue P.Diddy for sabotaging the careers of Carl Thomas, 8 Ball & MJG, New Edition, Black Rob, etc.

LOL!!!  ;D

That's real talk!!!

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 07:35:06 PM »
1) this guy has a PATHETIC GPA for ANY T14.

2) if this was a case of discrimination and not a rejection based on the obviously-lacking GPA, he would have gotten into a better school than Northwestern.

3) Boalt has the third highest GPA medians in the country.  This is a prima facie justification for the rejection of a 2.9.

4) For whoever said Northwestern is ranked near Boalt: you're a moron if you think the schools' respective reputations are anywhere near comparable.

5) This guy could have been green with orange polka dots and Boalt, or any other school with a heavy GPA emphasis would have rejected him.

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2005, 08:43:22 PM »

LOL!!!  ;D

That's real talk!!!

Loon, Gdep....Daymn I used to like Gdep's flow!

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 02:14:04 PM »
aye heard warren beatty spoke at boalt...what an ass.
does he think he could be the governator? let alone beat the governator?

px.o.rsta